Dunnrite Interiors

Shannon from Hamilton
Shannon from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Cabnet Installation

My husband and I had numerous companies into our home to quote cabnet installation in our basement bar area. We chose Dunnrite Interiors because their price was reasonable, they were professional and we had heard wonderful things about them. We are so pleased that we made this decision. We are extremely pleased with the cabnets and built-ins and can't say a bad thing about Dunnrite Interiors. Fred installed both the cabnets and built-ins and his work is meticulous! Dan saw the project through from start to finish and was extremely approachable and helpful with any of our questions. The job was done in a reasonable amount of time. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dunnrite Interiors to others and would also use them again in the future.

K. Gregory
K. Gregory
2 reviews ,

Complete cabinet and island renoevation in kitchen

I have never done a kithcen project before and Dunrite Interiors was recommended to me by a friend. I had other quotes and was specific in my needs. I contacted dunrite Interiors and found them to be very friendly, accommodating and professional. The cabinents etc were completed on time and the workmanship is exceptional. Both my wife and I are very pleased with the work and relationship we had with them. We would not hesitate to highly recommend them to others, and have.

Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Dundas?