Weavers Art

Reviews for Weavers Art

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Living Room

I would like to write this review because I feel that Michael and the staff at Weavers Art deserve to be recognized for the service and quality products they provide. I searched for months for the right carpet for a newly renovated living room. I noticed Weavers Art in a Home Magazine then proceeded to their website. A visit to the showroom became a must. When I arrived I quickly knew I would find exactly what I was looking for. The carpets were truly work's of art! Michael helped me to sort through the hundreds of choices available! He was most interested in assuring I had the right carpet. The carpet is perfect in my living room. I will enjoy it for years to come. I would like to thank Michael again for helping me make the perfect choice! I highly recommend a visit to this showroom! A wonderful experience and exceptional quality!

Thank you so much for your kind review. We at Weavers Art love to make sure that all of our clients are well taken care of. As well as making sure that they find the perfect area rug for their space. We do understand that this is a once in a life time purchase so it has to be perfect in every which way. Thank you again for your business. Kindest regards; Michael.

Jane in Toronto
Jane in Toronto

City home and country farm

I rarely write reviews but this one must be written! Michael and his team are truly exceptional. We have purchased rugs for both our city home and country farm from Weavers. They are knowledgeable and really care about finding the exact fit from both an aesthetic and price perspective. They ask questions and listen thoughtfully to the answers. I have never felt pressured to make a decision regardless how many times I need to see it, measure it or ask questions. Truly the best!

Dear Jane; Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We truly appreciate your kindness and your business. It is always our pleasure to work with you and find you the right type of rugs for your home. Kindest regards; Michael and the Weavers Art team.

Prem S.
Prem S.

Family room carpet

Weavers Art (WA) has a wide and unique range of carpets which made it easy for us to select pieces per our design requirement.
WA provided exceptional service from the selection to delivery.
Pleasure to deal with Michael and his staff .

Dear Prem; It was a real pleasure working with you and your designer. I love your taste in home furnishings and your decisiveness. Thank you for your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Kindest regards; Michael Pourvakil.

wendy
wendy

Living room carpet

Within 30 minutes, Michael and his excellent team had narrowed down our choices to 2 fabulous carpets. His expert eye, and his grasp of our project, helped make the selections seamless. A joy and a wonderful experience.

Dear Wendy; You are a delight to work with. Thank you so much for bringing your fabrics and colour swatches. Being able to see them made our job of narrowing down the options quite easy. Thank you again for your business and look forward to serving you & your family in the future. Warmest regards; Michael,

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Beautiful Rugs

I have had many dealings with Micheal over the last few years. I have always found Micheal and his staff knowledge and a pleasure to deal with. They have the best selection of fine rugs that I have seen. Bar none.

Dear Steve; Thank you so much for your kind review. It is always a please working with you. Have a wonderful weekend. Regards; Michael.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Carpet Installation.

Weaver's Art is an exceptional source for beautiful carpets. They have unique design of carpets & reasonable prices in which included which myself who bought a new carpet from this company.

Dear John; Thank you so much for your business & review. Please let us know if you ever need anything. Have a great evening. Regards; Michael

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Area rug -

Great selection of carpets that can't be beat. There are modern and traditional rugs to chose from in an array of colors. The sales people are knowledgeable and happy to lift and move carpets for your viewing pleasure. Initially I thought the prices were a little high, but in retrospect I think the value is good for the quality. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase my next rug there - and neither should you.

Dear Paul; thank you so much for your business. We pride ourselves in making the carpet buying process as easy as possible. Look forward to working with you on your future projects. Kindest regards; Michael Pourvakil.

Sharon in Toronto
Sharon in Toronto
4 reviews York, ON

Carpet

Picked up an excellent carpet in the show room. Very happy with the quality which you can see from the back of the carpet. Salesperson was very knowledgeable. My only regret, was that i should have purchased a bigger carpet!

Dear Sharon; Thank you so much for your business. Please let us know if you ever have any questions. Kindest regards; Michael Pourvakil.

More about Weavers Art

Our award-winning area rug collections will instantly revitalize and define your space. Hand-knotted in pure wool or silk and wool combination. With over twenty years of service, we have seen and done them all. From installing standard sizes to custom made to order, hallway and stair runners to round and square rugs, the options are limitless.

Please feel free to inquire with any questions you may have with rugs and we'll be glad to answer your questions.