Sentinel Self-Storage

Florence in Edmonton
Florence in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Storage

My boyfriend and I used their services last year for 6 months. The staff is very helpful and always very welcoming. It was a nice bonus to save on the first month as we a ama members, this was something we didn't expect and it really helped. If we ever need storage again this is where we would go.

Michele in Edmonton
Michele in Edmonton
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Self storage

its an indoor facility. Its clean and available 24 hours. I feel like my stuff will be kept safe and secure. It's easy to access and affordable. Pay $150 a month for storage. They charge by sq. Foot. I would recommend this place to others.