Paint Colours Unlimited

Anita Chan in North york
Anita Chan in North york
3 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

Paint job

Last year I received a coupon of a free 4 L Benjamin Moore paint from attending the pottery barn decoration class. Unfortunately, most of the dealers were not willing to honour the coupon and some stores even gave me the attitudes because they said they would lose money on those paints. I have been the Benjamin Moore customer for the past 10 years. How come they don't honour the coupon that they give out? Of course, nobody would answer my questions. Until I walked into a very small paint store, Paint Colour Unlimited 6212 Yonge St., located in a historical building in Thornhill, The owner not only let me redeemed the paint but also didn't charge me for any taxes. He provided me with such an excellent service not I would go back to him again and again.