Design To Fit Interiors

126 Rivalda Road North York ON M9M 2M6

Reviews for Design To Fit Interiors

Sok in Toronto
Sok in Toronto

Custom closet with murphy bed

*Parm not Raj (my mistake)

The initial meeting with Paul went very well,Paul was polite and professional and knew how to optimize the closet space with a Murphy bed. But things turned sour once the installation began. The first person who did the installation left the closet very dirty with wood chips everywhere, brown dirt marks on different surfaces, scratched edges, the drawers were misaligned and banged the sides when they opened and closed, and there were so many more issues - it was such a disaster. When I called to complain, Paul apologized for the mess but he also tried to put the blame on me saying the state of the closet (scratches and dirt marks) could be because they were held in storage for a couple of weeks (during our initial talks, I had told him I would like the installation to be around the beginning of August, but when Paul called to schedule the installation date, it was mid-July and my place was not yet prepped for the installation). Paul was going on vacation during this time, and so Raj came to see the horrendous job the installer had done. Raj was very polite and wrote down all the things/areas that needed to be fixed. The second installer came and did an amazing job and fixed most of the issues. The closet now looks great from far, but going through the process of bad customer service from Paul (he's very pushy and blamed me for the ugly state of the closet parts) and a terrible first installation job made the entire experience very unpleasant.

P. Thompson in Toronto
P. Thompson in Toronto
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Kitchen, pantry & laundry room

We met with Paul & Mona and were very impressed with the product and the design. Our renovation was a very large undertaking and we did encounter some problems. Paul and his installers did their best to overcome them especially Raj who was able to troubleshoot and we now have a beautiful result.

Paul & Ronda

Ibi & Attila in Etobicoke
Ibi & Attila in Etobicoke

KITCHEN RENOVATION

Design To Fit Interiors was recommended by a friend for the kitchen renovation project. The entire process was professional and a very positive experience. We absolutely love our newly transformed space. It looks stunning and functions well. Special thanks to Mona and Paul. We highly recommend this company!

Shiv Bansal in Woodbridge
Shiv Bansal in Woodbridge

Kitchen and Closet Renovations

They did the kitchens and closets for 2 of our homes. We were very impressed and satisfied with the quality of their work and the service we received. They were extremely professional, punctual, and quick to respond to any of our questions or concerns. We will definitely recommend them to anyone who needs a renovation done.

Moe Jabouri from Richmond Hill
Moe Jabouri from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

kitchen, entertainment center

We hired Design to Fit interiors to redesign our kitchen, dining room and family room to have an open concept. They were very supportive throughout the entire design process, giving us great ideas and accommodating our preferences. The quality of the workmanship and the attention to detail was excellent. We took some time to finalize the colour of the cabinet stain and they were very patient with us. Their customer service has been fantastic. Whenever we call them they respond and follow up with us immediately. We definitely recommend this company if you are considering a custom interior for your home.

Barbara from Toronto
Barbara from Toronto

Home Reno

My husband and I moved in to an older home with a lot of charm, and with older homes, space is at a premium. We wanted a more updated look optimizing storage space in both kitchen and bathrooms. When we met Paul and Indera in search of a good designer we new they were the right team. They both shared the passion to fulfill our vision of what we wanted. We were extremely happy with the overall look and how it fit with the rest of our home. Design To Fit Interiors did a superb job installing the cabinets, keeping to schedule and cleaning up the after the job was complete. We received accolades from all who visited our new home and we have since sold our home for over asking price. We are confident that Design To Fit Interiors was a key factor in increasing the value of the house.

Binoy & Brinda, East York
Binoy & Brinda, East York

Fireplace Mantle & Entertainment unit

Paul and his team was referred to me by a very good friend. Since, the first time I met Paul, I was very impressed by his professionalism and design abilities. Paul's team delivered as promised and his installers were very professional and on time. They were very careful with the new hardwood floors that had been installed (Paul stopped by to ensure the work was being done correctly and to my liking) and they cleaned up after they were done. I would definitely use Paul's team again and recommend them to my family, friends and clients.

Antonia in Toronto
Antonia in Toronto

Kitchen, Baths, Closet

Okay, there were a few little bumps in the road, and a couple of brief delays, but overall, considering the size of this job and the restrictions of working in a condo with limits on the times for banging and drilling, I have to say that Design to Fit Interiors did a fabulous job of maximizing the space in my new home.

I am thrilled with the job. I love my kitchen. My ensuite vanity is a joy to use in the morning. My main bathroom has more storage than many kitchens.

Every inch was put to good use, and is accessible.

For example, in the kitchen, where a corner cabinet was going to be hard to reach into because of the tight space, Paul came up with the idea of L-shaped drawers! L-shaped drawers! They're wide, with two about 6 inches deep for cutlery and utensils, and the bottom one 18 inches deep. Perfect for pots and large bowls.

Paul listened to my ideas and addressed all my concerns. He certainly lived up to the name of his company. Everything was designed to fit -- and beautifully.

Vijay Bhambri in Brampton
Vijay Bhambri in Brampton
1 review BRAMPTON, ON

New kitchen and Renovations

After a lot of search we ordered a job for new kitchen and renovations withDesign to fit interiors.we met Param and his team.They did an excellent job.Started on time and finished as per the schedule.the whole team was very cooperative throughout.we have no hesitations to recommend to anyone.

Vijay and Usha Bhambri
Brampton

Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Woodbridge?