Knight Heating Ltd

6011 103A Street NW Edmonton AB T6H 1G9

Reviews for Knight Heating Ltd

Repair air conditioner

My air conditioner quit on the hottest week of the year. I couldn’t get anyone to come out and fix it for a week. A tech from Knight was next door doing some work. He came over and didn’t quit until it was fixed and working.

You are very welcome. Knight Heating was at the right place at the right time and was happy to assist in repairing your air conditioner during the hottest week of the year. Should you require heating or air conditioning service in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your business.

AC maintenance

They were willing to work around my schedule and was able to get the last appointment so I did not have to miss work, the gentleman that came was knowledgeable and gave few tips and very personable and professional. Small company and can't wait for my winter heating maintenance
See you soon

Thank you for choosing Knight Heating. If you are in the need for future AC repairs or heating requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to working with you once again and have a great summer.

Regards,

A/C Repair

Timely, efficient, friendly service. No unexpected costs and the old parts were disposed of by Knight. Highly recommended.

Thank you very much for choosing Knight Heating. If you are in need of air-conditioning or heating repairs in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

1 review Edmonton, AB

AC Disconnect & Reinstall

Knight Heating came to disconnect and reconnect my AC unit so my concrete patio could be poured. From start to finish these guys were pros. They assessed my service needs, discussed the concerns I had with my unit, arrived on time, demonstrated kindness and courtesy, did the work efficiently and to my satisfaction. They looked after my health and safety needs by wearing masks for COVID-19 protection and they looked out for my wallet too, ensuring their recommendations were the best value. Once the AC was reconnected, they followed up the next day to check on things. I will definitely have them back for future plumbing & HVAC needs!

Thank you Kelly for taking the time to write the review and choosing Knight Heating. We enjoyed working with you to resolve the problems and will be in touch. All the best.

0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Hot water tank

Have used Knight Heating for years. Excellent, timely and courteous service. Would highly recommend them to anyone. Will definitely use them again.

Thank you Judy for calling us and having Knight Heating install a new hot water tank for you. So good to hear that the Bryant furnace we had installed in 2009 has been running very well for you all these years. Thanks again.

AC repair

Quick and courteous service. Always kept me informed of the work being done and cleaned up afterwards. Always answered the phone ( no automated system)

Thank you Mr. Patrie for taking the time to write the review. Should you have any further issues with the thermostat please don't hesitate to call. All the best for the summer.

Furnace repairs

Experience was terrific , service was very quick - Lloyd got to the issue with my furnace and had it repaired same day and found the rates reasonable - professional company to deal with and will use their services again for sure. Would recommend them to anyone

Thank you Mr. St. Laurant for taking the time to write a review . Hope you have great summer and do not need the furnace for quite some time. Look forward to working with you in the future.

AC repair

AC is working. Job done in a couple of hours even though had to go to Back to edmonton for parts!!

Thank you Mrs. Newman for taking the time to write the review. We're glad to hear that the air conditioning repair was to your satisfaction and hope to be of service again. We hope you enjoy many cool and comfortable days this summer. All the very best.

Amazing service!

Lloyd is the best! Amazing customer service and really takes the time to make sure every system is working efficiently together. Exactly the person/company you want in your corner. :)

Thank you Heather for taking the time to write a review. We are glad to hear the On Demand Hot Water Tank service and repair was to your satisfaction and hope to be of service to you in the future. All the best...stay safe and healthy.

Unhappy customer in Sherwood Park
Unhappy customer in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Overcharges and dishonest

Avoid avoid avoid. Lloyd overpromises and overcharges. Went through a big box store to get a quote and was told by Lloyd to wait a bit then he could give us a better deal. Never got a deal nor the 10% discount being offered by This chain store. He overcharged for a hot water tank by $150 for half the quality and half the warranty that another box store installed for us in another property. Lloyd is not a man of his word. I wish I had heard about him from other people we know who al as I are disgusted by this man and his company. In this day of social media customer service and value are rated highly. Lloyd fails time deliver on both of these. He promised a DEAL but it’s a deal for him. Not the customer.....

Thank you for taking the time to write the review. We value all types of feedback and use it to continually improve and audit or service protocols including delivery and experience. We would like an opportunity to discuss your concerns further and will be reaching out. Looking forward to working with you on a resolution.

More about Knight Heating Ltd

Knight Heating offers you total service from sales through installation to regular maintenance. As a warranty or contract customer, you can count on us 24 hours a day, seven days a week in Edmonton, Alberta. From air conditioning and furnaces to purifying the air in your home, you can count on Knight Heating to take care of your total comfort year round.

Our regular hours (Mon-Fri) are between 8am - 4pm. After regular hours, our 24/7 furnace/air conditioner emergency technician service is available in Edmonton.

PAYMENT PLANS NOW AVAILABLE FOR FULL INSTALLATIONS (FURNACES AND AIR CONDITIONERS):
We are offering 12 months no interest no fees or 24 months equal payments, no interest with our partner Snap Financial. The quality of your home's essential amenities has never been more important and ensuring affordable options in these trying times is a priority for us at Knight Heating. Please call to learn more about our payments or to setup a virtual assessment of your needs.