Knight Heating Ltd

Carmen
Carmen
1 review Edmonton, AB

AMAZING

The guys are simply amazing! Friendly… funny… polite. I would highly recommend to anyone who’s looking for ac or furnace! Very knowledgeable and helpful. every question I had they answered.

Air Conditioner

I will definitely use Knight heating again for any HVAC work I need completed in the future. They arrived on time, performed the work as promised, and were very conscientious in doing so.

Thank you for your positive review Knight Heating. We look forward to being of service to you in the future should the need arise.

hilarygray in Edmonton
hilarygray in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Knight Heating Ltd.

We needed upgrade our air conditioning Knight Heating did it par excellence! Great job and great people.

Thank you from Knight Heating and staff for the positive review. We look forward to being of assistance to you in the future. Enjoy your new cooling equipment.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace, air conditioner sump pump installation

I received Prompt and friendly service. They were Covid compliant wearing masks and sanitizing after job was completed. I would definitely recommend this company

Thank you for your positive review from Knight Heating and staff. We look forward to being of service to you in the future. Enjoy your new cooling and heating equipment.

1 review Edmonton, AB

Air conditioning unit

My wife and I decided to purchase an air conditioning unit. We had used Knight Heating for approximately 20 years to provide and install furnaces and hot water heaters as well services these units as required. Being satisfied with both products and service we saw no reason why we should look elsewhere to purchase the air conditioning unit. The air conditioner has served us well for the past two seasons with no issues.

Thank you for continued patronage to Knight Heating Ltd. We look forward to looking after your heating and air conditioning needs in the future.

Knight Heating Ltd.

Dawn-Marie
Dawn-Marie
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Hot water tank!

I have used Knight Heating for all my services for many years. Lloyd and company have always been quick to respond and very professional. I have had hot water tanks replaced, central air installed and my furnace’s annual maintenance completed by this company. They truly are amazing!

Thank you for your patronage to Knight Heating Ltd. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Hot water tank

This company is very quick when you need them. Very professional. I would recommend them.

Thank you very much for your favourable response to Knight Heating. We appreciate your business and look forward to providing services in the future.

Furnace/water heater replacement

I have dealt with Knight Heating for a number of years and they are our go-to people for our heating and plumbing needs. Consistently their staff, especially Lloyd, have been nothing but professional, knowledgeable, timely and in these times of Covid, safety conscious. They always clear up any mess the job generates and at the end of the job ask me to inspect and approve of the project. I have recommended Lloyd and Knight Heating to my sister in Leduc and he was happy to make his way out there to assist her. Needless to say, she was most pleased with him on a professional and personal level. I would highly recommend Knight Heating to anyone with plumbing or air conditioning needs.

Thank you very much for this favourable review. We look forward to assisting with your home heating and air conditioning needs.

Nancy
Nancy
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Awesome Service

Lloyd, once again, has come to the rescue! We have used Knight Heating for our heating, water heater, air conditioning and humidifier installations and maintenance. The service is second to none. When we call for any reason, we receive prompt, professional and efficient service. In these times of pandemic, we also appreciate the precautions that Lloyd takes and respect he has for our home and the people in it! Thank you!

Thank you for your positive review and continued patronage to Knight Heating.

0 reviews Beaumont, AB

Furnace replacement

Responded within an hour when my furnace went out. Technicians were knowledgeable, very efficient and courteous. Brought heaters to keep house warm till new furnace arrived. Lloyd and staff were great to work with from start to finish.

Thank you very much for your positive review. We look forward to being of assistance for any future heating or hot water tank needs.

More about Knight Heating Ltd

Knight Heating offers you total service from sales through installation to regular maintenance. As a warranty or contract customer, you can count on us 24 hours a day, seven days a week in Edmonton, Alberta. From air conditioning and furnaces to purifying the air in your home, you can count on Knight Heating to take care of your total comfort year round.

Our regular hours (Mon-Fri) are between 8am - 4pm. After regular hours, our 24/7 furnace/air conditioner emergency technician service is available in Edmonton.

PAYMENT PLANS NOW AVAILABLE FOR FULL INSTALLATIONS (FURNACES AND AIR CONDITIONERS):
We are offering 12 months no interest no fees or 24 months equal payments, no interest with our partner Snap Financial. The quality of your home's essential amenities has never been more important and ensuring affordable options in these trying times is a priority for us at Knight Heating. Please call to learn more about our payments or to setup a virtual assessment of your needs.