Knight Heating Ltd

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Knight Heating Ltd

Reviews for Knight Heating Ltd

Joanna in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Knight Hearing has offered exceptional service when I called to inquire about an A/C they installed in a house I purchased. Lloyd provided great service over the phone and good tips. No charge for the assistance. Appreciate the help!

Gerhard in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I first used Knight about 30 years ago to install central air conditioning and it's still going strong. I used them again several years ago when the furnace fan quit on a cold weekend evening. I called them again when my 33 year old furnace started firing up only sporadically. Lloyd was able to track down a used part (new parts are no longer available) and repair it. I'm very happy with the service and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

1 review Edmonton, AB

After 3 calls to different companies Knight were the only ones to respond. We were given advise on the phone on how to get through the night and then they were out the following day to complete the necessary repairs. After three calls to other companies, Lloyd our serviceman, from Knight, was the only one to take our emergency call and also the one the next morning to follow up with the repairs. He was helpful,courteous and offered options for repair that helped reduce our overall costs. Thanks Lloyd.

CJ in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

My furnace went out and I had to sick baby and wife that needed a warm place to recover. Lloyd talked about through troubleshooting and explained how to get my furnace going again by removing the flame sensor and cleaning it off. It took my 5 minutes and my house went from 10c back up to a comfortable temperature. Both Tammy and Lloyd expressed that they didn't want me to have to pay for call out fee and would do what they could to walk me through fixing the problem. This is something that other companies would have sent a tech out and started charging for. This repair cost me nothing and Knight has earned a loyal customer. Thanks again Lloyd!!

Cindy in Edmonton
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Knight Heating came highly recommended by a friend and after having called 2 other companies about my furnace that was giving me trouble, I gave them a try. I called Knight Heating and was first very pleased with reception as she went out of her way to get me a quick appointment. The service staff that arrived to check my furnace were very professional and did an outstanding job of checking every component until they found the problem (that had been missed by 2 other companies). I am very happy to now have a furnance in good working order and the repair is much cheaper than having to replace my furnace with a new one.

Having had such a positive experience with my furnace, I hired Knight Furnace again for my hot water tank. Again, reception and Lloyd (the owner) who did the work on this job was outstanding!

This is a smaller company with very high standards. They do good work and provide exceptional customer service. 5 stars!!!

P in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Knight Heating was highly recommended by a friend. When I called about my 84 yr old mother's furnace not light, Lloyd was courteous and polite and returned my phone call quickly. Would definitely recommend.

1 review Edmonton, AB

Hot water heater leaking and on last legs. Immediate response from Lloyd and a technician arrived promptly what the problem was, New hot water installed and works beautifully. They said they would come within the time and arrived when they said they would. Very happy with service.

Have now also used for checking air conditioner for problem. Fixed in no time.

Dave in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Lloyd fix my problems with my Nest thermostat. His knowledge and great service continues to impress. Quick courteous service. He installed my furnace and air conditioner and ran a gas line to my stove. Never had any less than superfluous results.
Thanks
Lloyd

SA in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

The said company was retained to repair a garage furnace. The repair included replacing a damaged electronic gas valve. A total of $667 was charged for the repair. The furnace was tested several days later, however, the device did not function. A follow up call resulted in company representatives examining the furnace and concluding that the furnace is functioning, yet no coherent explanation was provided as of prior malfunction. This time another $120 was charged. Upon enquiring as of why a follow up call on a repair is chargeable, condescending remarks such as "we are not a charity" were made by company manager. Also although receipts were provided on both occasions, the first one contained inconsistent information. For example, the valve price on the receipt was noted twice, first as $347.70 and second as $367.70. The latter price was used to calculate the total, which also included the curious item "truck" evaluated at $30 - presumably a mileage charge, as the owner claimed he had to go buy the part. However, the owner refused to provide an original part receipt upon request. To summarize: It is difficult to comprehend why would a furnace not function when tested after being "repaired", yet it will start functioning after a second visit. Second, why would a follow up visit for an apparent malfunction after a "repair" had to be charged for. Third, the refusal of the company manager to provide an original receipt for a part he claimed to have been replaced, along with the fact that two different prices for the said part were quoted, casts serious doubt upon manager's integrity. Several attempts to resolve the issue with the manager were futile.

Tella in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

This is a terrible company. The tech that came out was condescending, the problem was written on his service order uet he did not even make an attempt to repair the pronlem, merely tld me an unrelated piece would cost 600 to replace, then charged me 126.00 for doing nothing. I had to have a different company come two days later who replaced the piece and paid them 185.00. Their work was wonderful. Knight did not respond to my emails requesting a refund, mow made any effort to apologize or deal with the issue at all. Do not use this company, they will charge you for looking at the furnace, then not do any work on it and you will just have to pay again to get someone else to actually fix it.