Williamsburg Home Hardware

Gina in Kitchener
Gina in Kitchener
1 review KITCHENER, ON

Return of product.

Waited in line for my turn. When I presented my item for return to the cashier she told me to go back to the end of the line. Iasked if this was a joke she said no. I told her I waited my turn like everyone else . She said no she's serving the other customers before me. After I waited 10 mins and no customers later she called someone to do the return because she didn't know how. I hate this store. I went there recently with a friend who tried to use her Indian Status card and they refused it. It's the law .. I will never shop there again and I will spread the word on my dissatifaction. I'd rather shop at Canadian Tire.