Total Image Interiors Ltd

Total Image Interiors Ltd

Reviews for Total Image Interiors Ltd

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

not responsive whatsoever

I asked for a quote to replace some laminate that was damaged. I chose this company because they did the original installation. After the fellow came by, it was nothing but a headache and constantly had to follow up. They sent a quote and I said great, lets go and still no one got back to me!!! Plus they have a board of mine as a sample that I want back, no response. Don't deal with them - they have obviously gone downhill and I can only imagine if you use them for an install, and need follow up, they will be total unresponsive. That should be their name.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Professional and pleasent

I put laminate in my basement! It turned out great! The installers were professional and efficient! The sales people were knowledgeable and extremely helpful! I would recommend Total Image to anyone looking for a great experience and large selection to choose from! Over all my experience was a great one.

Jamie in Okotoks
Jamie in Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

Hardwood floors

the floors they installed buckled and separated there guarantee. is they have no idea what they are doing. they send their best out to fix the damage. if this their best you better hope not to get their average to install. I do not have photos but you are welcome to contact and come see the crap you will receive.

Jodie from Calgary
Jodie from Calgary

Basement carpet

Bob Waddell helped us choose the best fit for flooring in our basement. His service and knowledge cannot be beaten in the industry. We shopped around and found Bob's knowledge about the product was hands down the best. We were not sure what would fit our families needs best for flooring in our basement with 2 boys and a dog we wanted something that would stand up to the traffic, provide a warm and cozy feel and look good. Bob helped us narrow all the products down. He provided a quality product, lots of samples, answers to our questions and helped us make a decision all within a timely fashion. We couldn't be happier!! Thanks Bob and Total Image Interiors!

More about Total Image Interiors Ltd

Total Image Interiors Ltd is Calgary’s source for flooring solutions. Whether you are remodeling, have an insurance claim, planning new construction, or just replacing old or worn out flooring, we have the knowledge and expertise to get you what you need. We have thousands of samples from all the biggest ...
Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Calgary?