Top Quality Flooring

Reviews for Top Quality Flooring

Benjamin from Mississauga
Benjamin from Mississauga

Red Carpet

Amazing service! Staff incredibly pleasant to deal with and very accommodating. I approached them very last minute with a very specific/customized order hoping to receive it by the next afternoon, and I got it even earlier!

Thanks Top Quality :)

Sepideh Khajehnouri  from Richmond Hill
Sepideh Khajehnouri from Richmond Hill
1 review North York, ON

Basement flooring, stair runners

We just changed our flooring in the basement and added runners to our stairs. Top quality flooring supplied the flooring and did the job. The owner Masood was very helpful in choosing the right flooring for us. He personally made visits to our house before and after the job to ensure it was done properly. The installers were really efficient and caring. They finished the job and came after to fix any minor discrepancies. Very happy with this company and recommend them highly.

C in Toronto
C in Toronto
4 reviews ,

Hardwood and Carpet Installation

I found TQF by chance - they were around the corner from Alexanian Carpets and Flooring near Dufferin / Finch. Alexanian did not have the range of pure wool carpet I was looking for and I found TQF through a Google search. My friend convinced me to go in (the bars on the windows were a deterrant) and although TQF's showroom is small, their range is large. Massood (owner) is very knowledgeable about his products and very happy to educate his customers, to ensure they make the best decisions for their projects. TQF replaced nearly all the flooring in my condo and were very patient with my detail oriented requests (design, detail and documentation related). TQF's installers were fastidious in their attention to detail and minor concerns I raised with Massood were attended to the next day the installers were at my condo. The end result is amazing and transformative. TQF even installed the trim to finish the project and not the standard quarter round moulding (Massood recommended shoe moulding - TQF has a large range for you to choose from). TQF were even able to source my hardwood selection five weeks earlier than a competitor could. I recommend that you shop around first and then visit TQF - the price was reasonable, my questions were answered and I was very comfortable dealing with them. I know now why TQF have been in business for 30 years and never advertised! Highly recommended.