A - Citadel Roofing

Reviews for A - Citadel Roofing

scoochie2006  St. James
scoochie2006 St. James
4 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Stay away. Guy is a hothead. Complained of shoddy workmanship and he threatened a lien on house if I didn't pay up. A few years after job and shingles are still coming off. I have to risk my life going up and renailing shingles back on.

Sheri from Headingley
Sheri from Headingley
0 reviews Headingley, MB

roofing

We have been trying to get this guy to come and fix the job that his company completed but he continually blows us off. Its been 4 years and every year that passes more leaking into the walls and windows. Just in the process of hiring a structural engineer for a report to take to court with us and hire him to appear with us if need be. We had no leaking in our home until this guy got his hands on it.

Wpghomeowner from Winnipeg
Wpghomeowner from Winnipeg
0 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Facia, soffit, eaves

Do not use this company. Do not let Dave fool you into thinking he is a nice guy (he is the owner and will do the estimate). We had some issues with some of the work done. He showed up at our house unannounced at dinner time wanting payment for the job even though it was not yet completed. He refused to believe that our eaves were leaking and when we showed him he rolled his eyes and began to yell and swear at us. After we got him out of the house, he tried to break down our door all while yelling on our front lawn that we don't know who he is and that he'll bring he** upon us. You also cannot get ahold of this company as it is a call centre that takes the calls and the owner (Dave) does not check emails regularly. It also took 8-9 weeks for the job to be completed, not the 3-4 he promised. We had to leave multiple messages and email to get a date. I am not confident that any work would be warrantied. The workmanship itself was decent and the contractors were very professional.

paul from Winnipeg
paul from Winnipeg
0 reviews Winnipeg, MB

roofing

Dave Peters Henry and crew were great-friendly respectful experienced-job completed to my expectations-competitive pricing and excellent customer service-recommended to my workplace and friends-concerns alleviated without issue-worry free- thank you and merci

Kurt from Winnipeg
Kurt from Winnipeg

Exterior Siding

Citadel Exteriors honoured a two year old quote for extensive renovations to the back of my house that included removal of old wood siding and installation of new insulation, siding and widow cladding. They got my job done quickly and the house looks much better. Citadel was also able to fit my job into their schedule on short notice.

brad from Winnipeg
brad from Winnipeg

roofing

hii got my roof done it was the worst experience i have ever had done. every time it rains i can fill my bathtub up with the rain water that enters my house. they didnt clean the mess up after the job was finished which also entered my neibours yards. please do not use this company for any work.

DIANE H from Winnipeg
DIANE H from Winnipeg

roof and eaves troughs

worst company ever!!!! Do not hire them. They rip you off and won't come back to fix the damage they caused!! Will not acknowledge phone calls or letter of complaint. Beware!

Cathy in River Heights
Cathy in River Heights
1 review Winnipeg, MB

New roof, eaves and soffits

Roofers came quickly and job was finished within a few days. We had problems with a vent cover and they took forever to return. Numerous calls were made and not returned. Dave is the manager and did not provide any customer service. A relative of mine also had major problems to get them to return to fix some damage they caused. I would definitely NOT recommend this company.

scoochie2006  St. James
scoochie2006 St. James
4 reviews Winnipeg, MB

reshingling

First, they were late. The siding was sitting on my driveway for 12 days until the roofers finally showed up, or should I say 1 roofer. It was the long weekend so he did worked on some of the roof on Saturday. Then the whole crew reappeared on Tuesday to start on the rest. They damaged 2 rainspouts by throwing the old shingles on top of them. I saw this when coming home from work so I had to remove the spouts myself. When the job was finally done a couple of days later (I only have a 1000 square foot home) they left without reinstalling 2 roof vents and repairing an eavestrough they damaged. I had to chase the contractor down to fix the problem. They also left me with a couple of pounds of roofing nails scattered all over my lawn and driveway. Lucky I borrowed a magnet and collected what I could up myself. You think they would clean up after themselves better. Lastly the appearance of the new shingles looked esthetically a little sloppy. Not a very neat job and a general lack of pride in workmanship.