Lux Door Ltd.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
3701 Chesswood Dr. Toronto ON M3J 2P6

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Lux Door Ltd.

Sunil in Toronto
Sunil in Toronto

Condo window repair

A window in my condo did not open/ close. The crank mechanism had malfunctioned. Home Depot couldn’t help, neither could my condo management. I didn’t know what to do. Then Beni contacted me through my service request and he was knowledgeable and efficient. What a relief to have my window working in time for Spring.

Thank you Sunil for great review, i hope to see you on another project.

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Window Crank Repair

Beni repaired a window crank of mine that had malfunctioned. He was competent, punctual, and friendly. His quote was accurate and fairly priced. I would hire him again for repairs.

Thanks for great review , i hope to see you on another project

Ahmed in Toronto
Ahmed in Toronto

Windows and doors

Benny is one of the best contractors to work with. Reliable, shows up on time, guarantees his work, doesn’t make promises he can’t keep and very responsive. I had changed all my windows and doors in 2018. Any time I called Benny for a touch up or a question, he was there right away. This year, I changed another door and he was there to help me in a desperate situation with a fair price and great service! Highly recommended.

Thank you for great review , was pleasure to di work , and i hope to see you on next project.

Raymond
Raymond

Highly Recommended!

Benny is amazing! Was quick to respond and got the job done on time as promised. He offers very competitive pricing and I will definitely go to him again when needed. Highly recommended!

Joanne
Joanne

Repair broken glass window

I needed broken glass on an old fixed window replaced. The window has aluminum on the outside and wood on the inside. Beni carefully removed the wood without breaking it and removed all the old caulking. He replaced the broken double glass with quality new double glass. He skillfully re-caulked the glass. It was easy to set up appointments with Beni. He was always on time. He explained the job to me and did exactly what he promised to do. His price was fair. I can honestly say Beni is very skilled at what he does and he will respect your property.

Window Replacements

Benny is the best. Everything was done exactly as contracted. The thing we liked most was the crew. Real Pros. Not invasive into the home...a minimum of invasive activity....way cleaner & neater than we expected the project to be. The end result was really perfect from the outside aluminum framing to the inside final finish. After the project was complete did the usual detailed inspection looking for any flaws. Not one. Everything was absolutely perfect. Lux Door is our Window Replacement Company forever.

Thank you for great review, was a pleasure to work with , i hope to see you on next project.

G. Gena
G. Gena

ENTRY DOOR

Great company to work with. Competitive pricing, excellent customer service.
Very professional job installing front door.
We would definitely recommend Lux Door LTD. to anyone looking for a high end quality products and services.

Thank you for great review, was a pleasure to work with , i hope to see on another project

Stan Gorchynski from Toronto
Stan Gorchynski from Toronto

Two New Doors Installed, Window Replaced and Adjusted

Beni is an excellent ambassador for Luxdoor, and a knowledgeable and skilled representative of the industry. I found his information and advice in selecting style, colour and functionality of the doors invaluable, and helped me choose doors that I am completely happy with. He is conscientious, courteous and honest, consistently following through with timelines. His installation crew were equally efficient and skilled.

I do not hesitate recommending Beni to anyone, and have already referred a number of people to him - thank you Beni!

OLGA in Toronto
OLGA in Toronto
0 reviews Milton, ON

Window Replacement

Perfect Job was done. Timing as promised. Quote and communication were immediate. Estimate appointment and service were conveniently scheduled according to my needs. No overpricing. Very effective. Thank you so much.

Thank you ,for exlelent review, was a plesure to do the jib for you , happy new year

Dan and Debbie
Dan and Debbie
1 review Pickering, ON

New Double entry door

Beni did an amazing job. Very clean and professional . Showed up when he said he would and cleaned everything as he went. He was recommended by our neighbor, and we Would definitely use him again.

Thank you very mutch ,for review, it was a pleasure to work with you , and i hope to see you in another project.
Happy new year

More about Lux Door Ltd.

At Lux Windows & Doors Inc. our clients always come first!

Lux Windows & Doors Inc. will fully address all of your installation priorities. We offer you many choices of Window and Door Products to meet all of your individual style, comfort, and budget needs.

We offer expert consultation and installation. Our Professional and Certified Teams of Consultants and installers are geared to make your installation experience an informed and pleasant choice. We are one of the most reputable window contractors, serving the GTA, Halton, Peel and York Regions including Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham and surrounding municipalities.

Our post-installation inspection by one of our qualified project supervisors will further ensure the industry's top standards. We carry a solid product and installation warranty, unmatched by most window companies and independent installers. Furthermore; all of our window and door installers are WSIB insured.

We would be proud to guide you through a well scheduled, careful and orderly installation from start to finish. We are fully bonded and insured.