Lux Door Ltd.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
3701 Chesswood Dr. Toronto ON M3J 2P6

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Lux Door Ltd.

Shaw
Shaw

2 doors and octagonal window

Before calling around most places were unable to accommodate the request for a glass insert to fit into an existing frame for an octagonal window. However, Beni was able to accommodate our request. He was very quick and efficient as far as measuring, ordering, and installing the window. He also fixed the gap in our doors, so that we no longer have drafts. His work was flawless, speedy, and cost effective. He kept to his promises timelines and was willing to work with my schedule. Overall, I would recommend Beni to anyone! Excellent service.

thanks for your review, was a pleasure to do the job for you and your hospitality.

Gav in Toronto
Gav in Toronto

Window replacement, weather-stripping, and more!

After the window screen in one of our rooms was chewed through by squirrels, I decided that it was time to get a few other things taken care of at the same time - most importantly replacing another window that had a cracked pane, and updating the weatherstripping of our front door. After calling several other vendors who wouldn’t lift a finger for small jobs, I came across LuxDoor, and Beni came over to look at the various little things we needed some help with, measure the window that needed replacing, and give us a quote.

Once the replacement glass was available we scheduled time for him to come back and he did a very nice job on all of the items we’d discussed and several others besides. He was very generous with his time and even came back at no cost when a small correction was needed due to some new condensation we saw.

Beni was great, and the extra little things he helped us with were very much appreciated - it can be very tough to find contractors for some of these smaller things!

it was a pleasure to do the job for you guys.

Front door replacement

We recently hired Benny who replaced our front door. He always answered his phone regardless what time we called him and he was always on time. Our door looks stunning and I am very pleased with the job that was done. Couldn’t have asked for a better contractor. Thank you Benny for this amazing experience and the gorgeous door you have installed.

was a pleasure to do the job for you guys, and thank you for your business.

Glass Pane Repair

I was disappointed with LuxDoor. Beni Sela provided me with a quote to fix a glass pane and was scheduled to come to my house to measure in November. He promised to call so I waited home all day and never heard back from him again.

I don't know who is this

Dan McLaughlin from Brampton
Dan McLaughlin from Brampton

Bay window repair

Beni is a good man. He works very hard and does good work. My window had been installed about 10 years ago by others and Beni didnt bad-mouth their work but explained thoroughly how he was going to repair the window (rotten frame/ ugly canopy). The final repair is 100% better looking and so far so good. My only issue with Beni is his workload, his cell phone never stopped ringing the 3 days he was here and it did distract him from my repair a little. A 2 day job turned into 3 but he stayed late to get it done. His price wasnt cheap in my mind but watching him do the repair I got my moneys worth. Thanks Beni.

Thanks for your review, and for your hospitality, was a pleasure to do a work for you.

Saran in North York
Saran in North York

Best service & Quality work

Beni provided excellent customer service and quality work. As a professional he changed the glass on the basement window and I was very satisfied. He puts customers first by offering the best solution. For the very first time I met an honest person who primary concern was the best interest of the customer. I will refer him to everyone I know. All future work I will call this company. Beni is a good man with a sense of humour. Thanks Beni for doing a great job. I wish so many out there exhibit your skills, professionalism and care for people.

Saran

thank you very much, is was pleasure to do the job , and your hospitality .

Jim
Jim

Weather strip on entry doors

Beni did a superb job on all three doors, including making minor adjustments to the locking alignment. He came when promised and was a delight to watch as a professional. Everything worked perfectly and the job was doe quickly and the work areas left clean and ready for use.

thanks for your business, and for good review

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Professional guy

This guy is very professional work very clean, will help you when you need him, 30 years of experience does it preaty professional and comfortable.
Hard working guy with good hands

thanks for great review, was a pleasure do job for you and your family.

Siva in North York
Siva in North York

Disappointed with Benny

This is the second project we had Luxdoor doing for us and we have also referred them to our family as well. I am truly disappointed with Benny. We had done our windows upstairs of our house this time in April 2018. Prior to completing the project we had asked him to apply for the government grant and assured us that he will. After completing the project he continued to assure us that he will apply for the grant on our behalf (government requires the contractor to apply for the grant, not the customer).

After a couple of weeks we called him to follow up on the status and he continued to reassure us that the government rebate application was filed. Followed up a month after still the same response from Benny Three months later still not a single notification from the government. Benny has deceived us. There was no application filed. The government rebate is 5000 and requires minimal effort from the contractor to apply for the grant aside from uploading the invoice and pictures of the work done. The money would have paid almost half the cost of the project. I'll not be referring Benny's company to family members going forward anymore.

This repeat client was very happy with both the home projects we've completed for them. We offered them a discount in which they agreed on, however there was never a rebate agreed upon, verbally nor on paper contract.
If you wish to discuss this matter with us further, feel free to contact us at this phone number .
Regards, Beni and the LuxDoor Team

Stephanie in Old Toronto
Stephanie in Old Toronto

Broken Window Glass

Great quality work and very efficient! Beni was very quick to respond and provide us with a quote for the work we needed done. He replaced our broken window glass and put in a number of window screens around our house. His work was great and he was friendly to deal with. Very competitive price as well. We would definitely use him again and highly recommend him!!

thanks for great review ,

More about Lux Door Ltd.

At Lux Windows & Doors Inc. our clients always come first!

Lux Windows & Doors Inc. will fully address all of your installation priorities. We offer you many choices of Window and Door Products to meet all of your individual style, comfort, and budget needs.

We offer expert consultation and installation. Our Professional and Certified Teams of Consultants and installers are geared to make your installation experience an informed and pleasant choice. We are one of the most reputable window contractors, serving the GTA, Halton, Peel and York Regions including Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham and surrounding municipalities.

Our post-installation inspection by one of our qualified project supervisors will further ensure the industry's top standards. We carry a solid product and installation warranty, unmatched by most window companies and independent installers. Furthermore; all of our window and door installers are WSIB insured.

We would be proud to guide you through a well scheduled, careful and orderly installation from start to finish. We are fully bonded and insured.