Just Grass

Lawn Maintenance
235 Midwest Road ON M1H 1E8

Reviews for Just Grass

Lawn Maintenance

A friend referred me to JUST GRASS LAWNCARE.
I decide to make a call and spoke to a fellow by the name of Marchello
He explained his expertise on how I can improve the appearance of my lawn but I was told it will take a bit of time. My wife and I decided to go with JUST GRASS and we settled on 5 visits for a $145 total cost. This gave us peace of mind that we would give our lawn a chance to come around again meaning lush lawn instead of weeds.
Well , we started in late April 2017 and by August 2017 my lawn looked fantastic.
I guess Marchello was right ,” give it some time and it’ll come around again.”
I would highly recommend JUST GRASS and his knowledgeable lawn technicians for their quality of work and peace mind.

Evelyn from Toronto
Evelyn from Toronto

lawncare service

Have lawncare service for the past 3 years fantastic job keep up the good work. Would recommend to family and friends. Management and staff are very friendly and nice to deal with.

A Choudhury in North york
A Choudhury in North york
4 reviews North York, ON

Lawn care

As the other reviews say, this guy just vanished with the money! Of the 6 promised, I got only two and that also after calling multiple times over 3 weeks. Lastly when I left a stern message he called back and came after another week, claiming to complete 2 visits in one! How absurd is that? Never ever hire Marcello!

Bruce Johnston from Scarborough
Bruce Johnston from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

lawn care

Worst service i have ever seen in my life. Would not return calls. Missed months . did not do the aration. Iwould suggest never NEVER NEVER HIRE .pLEASE IF YOU SEE MARCELLOS FLYERS IN YOUR AREA TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO STAY CLEAR OF JUST GRASS

T from Toronto
T from Toronto

lawn care

Should have checked HomeStars before paying this company!

Received a special 50% off promotion flyer for 5 visits back in April. Flyer states "Professional lawn care specialist since 1977". Thought it was a long established company "since 1977" and would give it a try. Should have checked HomeStars before even requested for a quote. The quote ended up $60 more than the flyer's promotional price for 5 visits. The guy came only 2 times, yes, 2 times only, first time in May, and 2nd time in June, that was it. The guy did not follow the schedule outlined on the invoice. Since they don't follow the schedule, and thought they were professional, so did not call them until late in the season. Left message but they did not return my call.
My lawn still has lots of weeds, pre-paid for 5 visits but they only came 2 times!
Avoid this company, don't be sold by when the company was established. Check HomeStars first!

Lies Ferriman from Scarborough
Lies Ferriman from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

All in One Just Grass Program

Buyer beware! This past spring, a flyer, with a 50% off promotion, arrived in our mailbox. SIx visits were part of the deal. Twice we had to call Marcello. The last visit was mid August! We haven't seen anyone since. Never again!

D Dogg in Toronto
D Dogg in Toronto

lawn care

These guys are either criminals or completely incompetent .. they cashed my cheque in April and after months of calls and a letter demanding a refund, they finally showed up and threw some seed on my lawn - that was it - total scam

Erwin in Scarborough
Erwin in Scarborough
12 reviews Scarborough, ON

4 Visit Lawn Care

I have been using Just Grass for my lawn care for 3 years. My lawn is in good shape - the products Marcello uses seem to work. He does not adhere to his own service schedule. You will pay for 4 visits but only get 3. If you can deal with that the price is right.

More about Just Grass

Weed Control
Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in Scarborough?