Del Windows & Doors

Matt Bent in Hamilton
Matt Bent in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Fantastic Service!

Was quoted by a few companies, DEL Windows had some of the best pricing and their product looked head and shoulders above the competition. They provided me a reasonable quote, and did the job very shortly after. Have had handfuls of compliments on them since they were installed, and haven't had a single issue! Will recommend them to all friends and family moving forward.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

New home

Excellent experience with Del Windows. We built a new home and owner Ed gave practical suggestions, taking the time to show the many available options for doors and windows. We are extremely satisfied with their products and would not hesitate to use this company again for further projects.

Mike in
Mike in
1 review , ON

windows and doors

We would recommend Del Windows & Doors to any one.

My wife and I decided we needed to put an addition on our house so we had some designs presented to us. Our contractor showed us the Del Windows & Doors package and we loved what we saw. Once the windows and doors were installed we were so happy with our choice.

HJB
HJB

New Front Door

We recently decided to update our front door - strictly for curb appeal as there was nothing wrong with our existing door. DEL window & doors had a great selection of product / colours. The installers were fantastic, worked through the morning installing and subsequently cleaned everything up meticulously. We are very happy with both the product and the installation - would definitely recommend!

David McKay in Welland
David McKay in Welland
1 review Port Colborne, ON

Replaced Windows

We recently bought a house in Port Colborne and knew ahead of time that the windows needed upgrading so We replaced all windows in the house and am more than satisfied with the product provided by Del Windows.

Ron from Toronto
Ron from Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Superb Product quality and expert knowledge

We purchased 17 replacement windows.

I really would like to recognize and acknowledge the owners personally and the team at DEL Windows. The complete Purchase experience has been nothing short of exceptional!

Here are some of the reasons we are so pleased.

In initial conversations, it quickly became apparent that they listened closely to our wishes and needs and then made recommendations about windows. The representative was the most knowledgable “sales contact” that I came across in the multiple companies that I approached. Not only were they knowledgable, but they were willing to share and “educate” me on the finer points. I was very appreciative.
The order process was simple and straightforward. You and your staff iterated a few times to make sure that you had all of the required information and that I was measuring properly for the replacement windows.
The phone contact person was an exceptionally efficient and very personable representative of the firm. We were in communication a number of times and on every occasion she was very personable and pleasant. She also is very knowledgable. If she was not sure or needed to check with someone, she was upfront about it, would make a commitment about “by when” she would get back to me and she never missed on her commitments.
Even the DEL Delivery truck driver and assistant were pleasant, efficient and handled the product with care while unloading the delivery.
Our initial impression of the window construction and quality of the glass units is very good. The fit, the cleanliness and the glass clarity look excellent.
It has been plus 30 degrees C over the last few days. We are noticing a major improvement in the the insulation value and the benefit of the LowE glass already.

So in summary, we are very satisfied customers.

Cono & Angela Di Salvo from Hamilton
Cono & Angela Di Salvo from Hamilton

Window and door installation

We are very pleased with the windows and patio door from Del.
The product is very well engineered and thought out. Not to mention easy to use for cleaning and everyday operation.
The R values are also very good.

JUSTINE GRAYSON from Hamilton
JUSTINE GRAYSON from Hamilton

new windows

Hello Home Stars

I want to share one of the most positive experience I have had with the recent installation of my custom Del Windows and Doors ... this was not my first time getting new windows but this was definitely the best experience I have had. The quality of the Del windows is amazing and they are so easy to maintain and to operate. I can not recommend these windows enough and have actually suggested these high quality windows to several of my friends and family. I give this company a 10 star rating and would definitely recommend them in the future and should I ever have to move again and have to replace my windows Del Windows and Doors is the company I would seek out. THANK YOU DEL

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Hamilton?