Monarch Paints Ltd

Reviews for Monarch Paints Ltd

Yogurt
Yogurt

Colour Consultation

Me and my wife went into Monarch paints for colour help and spent a good hour there with there very knowledgeable staff. We could see why this place was so busy, lots of good advice and they co-ordinated all our materials with our painter at a great price, definitely we we'll be back.

krystyna terzopoulos in North york
krystyna terzopoulos in North york
1 review North York, ON

paint bought and supplies

The staff are very knowledgeable and helpful and were able to help me select three different paint colours for my new place. However, I was oversold product and ended up with double the paint I needed for the job so make sure you know your room measurements and get a second opinion on amount needed for the project. they were also able to custom blend a shade i found from another company.

R & M in North Toronto
R & M in North Toronto

In home colour consultation

I needed advice on paint colours in my new house, and wasn't prepared to spend the big bucks on an interior designer. Ana came to my house with huge colour samples, so I could see what the colours would look like in different light. She advised me on each room, taking into account my taste, furnishings, etc. She came up with colours that I would never have thought of (like chocolate brown in the kitchen), and I love the colours, and have gotten soooo many compliments from people. She was a pleasure to deal with, and even came back to bring me extra samples of paint chips. I would recommend her to anyone who is about to paint their house!

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Retailers pros in Toronto?