Phillips Moving & Storage

Reviews for Phillips Moving & Storage

Helen from Etobicoke
Helen from Etobicoke

moving in town

WARNING!!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. THE WORST MOVERS OF MY LIFE, AND I MOVED WITH MOVERS AT LEAST 15 TIMES IN MY ADULT LIFE. The crew seems to be intentionally slow (PAID HOURSLY) and it takes them forever to move things into their truck. Everyone who saw them told me they weren't working efficiently. And everyone tells me the company is far toooooo expensive. It took them 15 hours to move a small 2 BR apartment in the same city!!. So be aware.
Helen

Dean Gurney from Guelph
Dean Gurney from Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Move from Manitoba to Ontario

Assisted Review

Everything went well. It was really a great group of guys that did the move in. Very professional and had a good time with the kids.
Now it is a little overwhelming unpacking everything but we can take our time. It was really nice to sleep in our beds again.
Thanks for all your help through this process. Kara and I really appreciate it.

Thanks for the feedback Dean. Your driver Jeff and his crew all said they enjoyed working with you, Kara and the kids. Best of luck as you settle in and thanks again for the review.

Lynn D.
Lynn D.
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Great Move!

Assisted Review

Firstly, great move with the guys today. Loved them all, Hugo, David, Glen and Jeff. All were perfect for me. A very sympatico group which made my day go without a hitch. The guys all cared for my belongings like it was their own and my sanity.

I have mentioned Phillips to my neighbours who are moving as well and will certainly mention this group.

Thanks for making my move go so well. Lynn

Lynn, we are glad to hear the boys were good for your sanity! :)
Thanks for submitting your review. Take care.

Heather Higgs from East Gwillimbury
Heather Higgs from East Gwillimbury

Move from Brampton to Holland Landing

Assisted Review

I have been meaning to send along some feedback re: to our move experience. The team headed by Hugo were amazing!! Completely professional, fast and a total pleasure to work with. Thank you for helping to make our move such a positive experience. All the best

Heather, we really appreciate you taking the time and we have shared your feedback with the whole crew. Thanks again.

Reza from Toronto
Reza from Toronto
1 review Dartmouth, NS

Moving

Even though their service was quick it wasn't a good experience working with Phillips.
I made my deal with Phillips but they hired two other companies to pick up and deliver my stuff. They had broken two of my wooden tables (one cracked and one with chipped corners) and their insurance company priced my tables using their own price list (less than actual price). Also, there were other broken stuff such as plates, pots etc for which Phillips didn't accept any responsibility.
In the beginning they told me there was no need for a shuttle truck but at destination they didn't deliver my stuff until they made me pay extra cost for a shuttle truck. Their behavior at destination was unprofessional and sort of disrespectful.

Marilynn Taylor from Toronto
Marilynn Taylor from Toronto

Office Move

We used Phillips for an office move from Toronto to St. Catharines. This was my 9th office move and easiest one yet. Everything went perfectly; from the estimate to the off-load and furniture placement. Everything was done exactly as they promised and set up as I requested. They were quick, efficient, friendly and professional. I won't hesitate to use Phillips in the future.

Thank you Marilynn. Your sales person Laura certainly enjoyed working with you and the crew said your offices were very organized which always makes things go smooth. Thanks for your efforts and positive feedback.

Sean Bennett from Winnipeg
Sean Bennett from Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Moving Cross Country

We recently hired Phillips Moving & Storage to move us from Toronto to Winnipeg and they were fantastic. The entire process was seamless from the beginning when Carmine visited our house to give us an estimate all the way to the delivery of the last box in Winnipeg. The final charges were almost exactly what Carmine quoted and the whole team was courteous. The movers were very careful with our belongings at both of our houses. We would not hesitate to use Phillips Moving & Storage again and we will continue to recommend them to our friends and family

Thank you very much for the review Sean, we appreciate it. Best of luck in Winnipeg.

Carol from Brampton
Carol from Brampton

Provides moving and storage services.

They moved our furniture from one house to the next. They were really great overall and they did a good job. We had absolutely no problems with them at all. I was happy.

Thank you for the positive review Carol. Always nice to hear that things went well.

Myrtle from North York
Myrtle from North York

Provides moving and storage services.

Most of the staff were knowledgeable, careful and did a really good job. Two of the men who worked on the job were a bit rough. Overall, we had an excellent experience.

Thanks for the feedback Myrtle. Every bit of it helps us to improve.

Marc Richmond Hill from Toronto
Marc Richmond Hill from Toronto

Inter-City Move

After using an affiliate company years ago for a cross-border move I decided to hire Phillips Moving and Storage to help move me from Markham to Toronto in hopes of similar satisfaction. While there was some furniture that ended up being a little beaten up they sent me a claim form to rectify the situation and I do feel I got the satisfactory service I was looking for. The workers were professional and friendly even despite the difficult U-shaped stairwell they had to maneuver while leaving the Markham home. All things considered, I think they did a really good job.

More about Phillips Moving & Storage

Phillips Moving & Storage, the Toronto agent for North American Moving Services, is celebrating 90 years of service. Whether you are moving across town, across Canada, across the border or across the world. . . We'll Get You There!