Durga Interiors

Brenda in Vancouver
Brenda in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

furniture & accessories

I love to drop in to see all the amazing furniture and beautiful objects that the owner so lovingly chooses for his store. The atmosphere is so peaceful and the service is excellent. I go whenever I can to see what is new and what I can bring to add beauty to my place.

Dianne in Kits
Dianne in Kits
1 review Vancouver, BC

antiques from india!

if you love art, colour and beautiful things then you need to check out durga interiors!! this charming little gem is tucked away in one of my favourite neighhourhood of west fourth avenue in kitsilano and has insantly become one of my favourite storea in the city. everything in this store is a piece of art and makes one want to book a ticket to india immediately. we picked up a couple of pieces for our place along with some very high quality handrolled night bloom jasmine incense - the absolute best in the city! this is not the cheapest place in the city but it is one of the prettiest and you do get great quality and things that last you forever! we'll be back again and again.

carducci
carducci
2 reviews , VT

antique furniture and art from India

My wife and I dropped by this cool store about a few months ago and actually decided to redo our apartment! Up until that time we didn't really care about home decor but seeing all the fantastic pieces in this store really inspired us to do all sorts of interesting things. We picked up a couple of antique low tables from Rajasthan, some antique terracotta figurines from south india and little cabinet from Goa. The prices are very reasonable and you get really good quality stuff that will last you forever and gets you a whole lot of compliments from everyone. Finally we're enjoying buying stuff that we both like for our place. It's definitely our new favourite store in the city!