Kennedy Appliance Place

Kennedy Appliance Place

Reviews for Kennedy Appliance Place

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Stove thermostat assembly

Needed a discontinued thermostat assembly. Was leery because they said no refunds. I said "what if it doesn't work"? I was told "Oh it WILL work"! Needless to say, after installation AND labor charges...it did NOT work! Now I need to buy a new stove and I'm out $200 !!!! DO NOT buy anything with no refund!!!!! And remember all of this CRAP now comes from CHINA!!! Beware!!!!

moleyjoey from Brampton
moleyjoey from Brampton

Stove top coil, wires and hook

I originally called Home Depot, Rona's and Lowes. None of those places could help me and would not guarantee the correct product match for my stove. So a friend advised me to call this place named Kennedy Appliance Place in Brampton who guarantees they sell the same products for less. So I called and they told me to bring in the old products for a match and I also copied my stove's serial number as well for them to verify. When I got there I was very surprised that their professionalism was up to standards and they were willing to help answer all my questions. I will go there for all my appliance needs but hopefully not anytime soon.

Robert in Durham
Robert in Durham
2 reviews ,

Faucet

We bought a faucet here and received friendly service. Part was in stock and price was competitive. Enjoyed shopping here.They carried a wide slection of many brands and had a goo display.