Iberville Window And Door Manufacturing Ltd

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
3493 Pembina Ft Gry Winnipeg MB
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Winnipeg  >  Iberville Window And Door Manufacturing Ltd

Reviews for Iberville Window And Door Manufacturing Ltd

204-275-6727
3493 Pembina Ft Gry
Winnipeg
MB

Installed Jan 2012 and there were problems from the first day . Lousy installation , broken plaster, one window too small for the opening ...but they put it in anyway held up by insulation and 2x4 s. The hinge on that one fell out and we cannot close it from the inside of the house.The owner Tom was hard to reach but when he finally came We were told the issues would be taken care of. He kept giving us dates for the repairs but every time a week, two weeks passed.... He wouldn't return our calls or emails! On July 30 2014 he told me he would check on my window and get back to me the next day. I'm still waiting....he will not answer calls or emails again. I have reported him to BBB, Consumer Protection, Manitoba Hydro, and anyone else I can think of....stay away from these people. After doing some research , it appears this owner Tom has a reputation in the industry for just this type of thing. I wish I had known that before we hired him and his company. Buyer beware.

Aston Christiansen from Winnipeg
Aston Christiansen from Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

All windows and Doors

Wouldn't recommend. Never finsihed the job - did terrile work. We are now hiring another window contractor to finish what they left uncompleted, and adjust all our doors. Terrible communication and hard to get a hold of. Buyer beware.