AMA Roofing Supplies

nancy  in Mount hope
nancy in Mount hope
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Shingles

The staff is very friendly and helpful. They guide you in making the right shingle selections. The service and quality is great. We have dealt with them for over 20 years at both houses and have had no problems.

lisa in  Hamilton
lisa in Hamilton
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Roof

In October of this year we completely replaced our garage roof. Although my husband and son did the work themselves AMA was very helpful in giving advice about the process and ensuring we had the supplies we needed to do a proper job. I appreciated the fact that they did not try and sell me the most expensive product...just the product that I needed.