Mayfair Paint & Glass Ltd

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
411 33rd Street West Saskatoon SK
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in Saskatoon  >  Mayfair Paint & Glass Ltd

Review for Mayfair Paint & Glass Ltd

Whitney Graves from Saskatoon
Whitney Graves from Saskatoon
1 review Saskatoon, SK

Glass Repair

I'll spare you the detailed story: unorganized, double billed (two different bills with about a 60 dollar difference), HORRIBLE customer service skills. I've never gotten a "it's not my problem response." The kind of people that will not admit when they made a mistake. Super defensive. Also did not have the product done in time and we were not notified it would be late - so our window sat without a pane in the cold for 4 days - hello heating bill! The job was even done poorly, calking was all over the place. Wasted a lot time/energy/money and sanity!! After sharing my experience, I heard a couple people with the same problem. I will never go back there.