College Pro Painters

Sally.  in North Vancouver
Sally. in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Exterior house painting

In March 2016 we signed an agreement with College Pro to paint the exterior of our house in North Vancouver. It was a $9000 job that included an upgrade in paint and was scheduled to take place for 2 weeks in August. However, without our knowledge the entire job was sub contacted to a private company. The franchisee disappeared out of town and no one supervised the work. It started 2 weeks late, and took 6 weeks to complete. The quality of work fell far below our expectations and in some areas the paintings was completely unacceptable. Our concerns were documented to the organization, it took a year for head office to respond.

Shabnam from Langley
Shabnam from Langley
7 reviews , BC

basement renovation painting

Adequate job that in my opinion could have been done better had i done it myself, there were more than a few paint drips in highly vissable locations and they left my sink a mess from cleaning out thier brushes and rollers in it. I think the quality is ok at best, and it was my basement so i didnt make a fuss. I recommend that if you need paint services go elsewhere or you will be somewhat disappointed. I had to go around with solvent myself and clean up drips on my carpets.

Lindsay from Vancouver
Lindsay from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Paint Quote

We went with College Pro painting as they were very efficient and professional in getting us a quote and following up with us. They spent a lot of time going over our painting plans and we chose them over many other quotes in the end. I will post again once they have finished the job.

Mel Faraguna from Pitt Meadows
Mel Faraguna from Pitt Meadows
4 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Painting bedroom

We hired this company to paint a bedroom and found the service and the quality of workmanship sorely disappointing. Additionally, all these specials are promoted but once they come everything cost more, for example, the cutting. After this experience we decided to save the money and paint the rest of the rooms ourselves.

Nancy chan from Vancouver
Nancy chan from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Paint

College pro sales rep was very courteous and knowledgeable. They used non-pressure sales and did excellent follow-up. We did not use them for a whole year and they followed up with us the year after. We eventually did use College Pro painters and was very pleased with the end result.

Akshay Agrawal from Port Moody
Akshay Agrawal from Port Moody
2 reviews Port Moody, BC

Painting Outside of House

College Pro Painters
283 11th Avenue East
BC
V5L 2T6

They did a great job painting the outside of our house. However, their pricing was not competitive when I called them back for a quote for the inside. They give excellent service but make sure to get alternate quotes as they are not always the cheapest.

Hao Chen in Coquitlam
Hao Chen in Coquitlam
8 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Exterior Painting

My experience with college pro painters is quite positive, they arrived on time (they of course, are college/university students. Friendly and helpful) I was very satisfied with their services. They covered part of my windows and painted my house a chocolate cake brown. I will admit, I could've picked a better colour but that's my fault. I think these students shouldn't charge so little, their service is exceptional.

Alan Lio in Vancouver
Alan Lio in Vancouver
4 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Windows cleaning

Apparently college pro cleaning does windows cleaning too, not just painting but I couldn't find it on the list. I had their service awhile ago, it was managed by a university student. The services provided were superb and I really enjoy knowing more of the university students and how they are contributing to the community through their hard work. I really like this company and would love to contact them every year to clean my windows of the whole house. They are sparkling now!

Nick Asistio in Surrey
Nick Asistio in Surrey
1 review SURREY, BC

house painting

Am not sure at first if I wanted to hire young painters, but when I talked to the manager and was explained how they would do the job,, I said yes.
I never regret my decision and will even recommend them.

Justin Yeung in Richmond
Justin Yeung in Richmond
14 reviews Richmond, BC

Fence painting in backyard

Had my back fence painted by college Pro Painters. In my opinion, they are definitely not pro by any means. The paint they used was cheap and very thin layers. Very disappointed. As well, The fence where my flower beds are was not done very well as there were shrubs nearby and they really just went around them and didn't try to paint behind them. Would not recommend then.

More about College Pro Painters

College Pro is the original and longest running student painting company in North America. On the outside we look like a painting company but what drives us is far deeper than just making your home look beautiful. College Pro is really an entrepreneurship program that focuses on teaching our franchisees ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Vancouver?