Nelro Services Ltd

Reviews for Nelro Services Ltd

Gord           Sherwood Park
Gord Sherwood Park
1 review SHERWOOD PARK, AB

Nelro did a supply, install and follow-up for our site finished hardwood floor with slate tile bathrooms, total of 1800 sq ft

I thought Nelro did a great job from pricing and supply of quality material to install and follow up. We did the entire main floor with site finished oak with slate in the entrances and bathrooms. Very happy with the results.

Larry Southbrook
Larry Southbrook
1 review Edmonton, AB

hardwood, tile, carpet supply and install

We built a home 5 years ago and had Nelro do the flooring. Their value added products and services convinced me to use thier company. I was so impressed that, I joined Nelro Services Ltd. last year as a sales representative.