Mattress Mattress Inc

Whitney from Saskatoon
Whitney from Saskatoon
3 reviews Saskatoon, SK

Mattress

I was in a car accident about 7 years ago and ever since my back hasn't been the same. Going to mattress mattress was so accommodating. The first mattress I bought from there was a very good mattress but just not perfect for me. Without any hesitation mattress mattress as the mattress returned to them (free of charge) and I was able to choose another mattress that better suited me after not having complete success with the first. They explained everyone needs a different mattress based on physique and personal comfort levels. The transition to return the first bed and purchase another was so smooth, delivery was completely free and I didn't have to lift a finger. Now I am absolutely thrilled with my bed and I love going to sleep every night.

Highly recommend to friends and family!