Designers Furniture Collections

Reviews for Designers Furniture Collections

Jessica goldova in Toronto
Jessica goldova in Toronto

Carpet and Coffee Table

This place has a surprisingly beautiful collection of carpets. We were able to pickup a floor model Coffee table at a great price and the sales rep helped us pick out a nice looking carpet as well. They delivered last week and so far everything has been good definitely recommend.

haileydavis in Toronto
haileydavis in Toronto

Childrens Furniture

I was recommended to shop here by a friend. When my dauhter turned 6 we decided to buy her a new bed. We shopped around and visited other stores in the area and settled on a double bed, night stand and dresser that ravi showed us in a book. I have to say i am happy that they accomodated us with delivery times as we had changed delivery dates twice. My daughter loves her new bed and I will definitely be coming back when we need more furniture.

Jeff from Thornhill
Jeff from Thornhill

Kitchen Set

After 25 years, it was time for a new kitchen set. We explored the GTA, from Pickering to Mississauga and found...nothing. It was the same old stuff everywhere. We went to Designer Furniture Collections, first in North York and loved their stuff, but nothing for us. Finally we went to their Vaughan location. Found a beautiful table, loved it, but was not sure. That is, until, Sabby told us that the size of the table could be changed to accommodate us and that the colour of the table could be changed. We were still unsure, but after thinking it over, we decided to go with it. He was great to work with. Table ordered July 3 and we were supposed to get it by end of month. However delivery was Aug. 11. A little latter than promised but we are talking about a custom made product, so it is understandable. The same day we got a call from company that does the fabric protection for the chairs and set up the day and time. Great timing. If you want a product that every store has, do not go here. If you want service and beautiful furniture, check this place out.

Johnbazel from North York
Johnbazel from North York

Sofa Love Seat and Coffee Table

Just bought a leather sofa love seat and coffee table for our new home last month. The seats are extremely comfortable and the coffee table matches nicely. For the price I am extremely happy.

Victor in Mississauga
Victor in Mississauga
4 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Living room set

We purchased a living room set from this company 18 months ago. Three months ago, we had an issue with our sofa. I called for service under the warranty but they claimed the sofa was no longer under warranty as it was past 1 year. I told them that the manufacturer's website covers the sofa for 5 years for springs so they called the manufacturer who confirmed that the sofa was under warranty. After several calls more calls to this company to get service, someone finally came on March 30 (about 2 months after my initial call). They indicated that they needed a part from the manufacturer so they could not complete the repair. After 2-3 weeks passed, I received no call from Designer Furniture so I called them. Joseph, who I spoke to on may occassions, indicated that they were still waiting for the part and eventually called me on April 29 to indicate that they would need to pick up the sofa to repair it but that he could not provide a time now and he would call me. Nine days passed and no call so I called Joseph. He asked me again for my address, which I had provided 9 days back, and indicated that he could not provide a date for pick up. I asked him how long would that take as I already waited another 9 days. Well Joseph became rude, raised his voice and would not let me get a word in and threatened to not pick up the sofa this week or next and indicated that when they were ready to pick it up, they would call me that same day and if I was available fine and if not too bad. I told him that he was being disrespectful and asked for his Managers name to which he said that not only would he not provide, that I could find out for myself and proceeded to hang up the phone. I have initaited more than a dozen calls to this company over the last 3 months- they have only called me twice. If you are dealing with this company beware. Not only do their staff not seem to care about clients, they don't feel it is their obligation to call clients to update them. My suggestion to the owner(s) of this company is that they should send their employees on a customer service course.

Kevin Jones. from Brampton
Kevin Jones. from Brampton

sofa

Purchased a sofa from this store after looking around Brampton, Toronto and Vaughn for furniture around the house. The sofa caught our eye and we liked a large ottoman that was part of the set. the staff were willing to negotiate a price because we wanted both items. price was alright and they deliverd to my house as well. they called before coming and set everything up without a cost. we love the sofa and although we bought other furniture from other stores, next time we will certainly buy from this store. good quality, decent price, staff and service. overall recommended.

We are happy to know about your experience shopping with us and hope you enjoy your furniture for many years to come. Designer Furniture Collections would love to get the opportunity to serve you in the future.

More about Designers Furniture Collections

Providing luxurious furniture, aligning to the latest trends and making your house a home. Designer Furniture Collections, offers furniture of all types, sizes and styles, along with custom built furniture to suit your needs. Conveniently located at North York and Vaughan.
Looking for Furniture pros in Vaughan?