Heritage Lawn Care Inc

Chris from Carlisle
Chris from Carlisle
2 reviews Limoges, ON

Professional. Reliable. Efficient.

I have been a customer of Heritage Lawn Care for the past 6 years. Weekly grass cutting, fertilizing and weed control, and most recently for tree removal and hedge trimming.

I have two large cedar hedges on my property, as well as a number of mature trees. Heritage attended, had my hedges trimmed and a dead tree removed in great time. The clean up was meticulous and the job was done really well.

These guys are top notch. Professional, punctual and efficient. I would not hesitate to recommend Heritage Lawn Care.

Liz in Toronto
Liz in Toronto

Re sodding

Heritage staff were knowledgeable, on time, started and completed the job exactly as we had discussed. My neighbour and I were impressed with their professionalism. They gave us instructions on how and when to Water the lawn.
I would and have recommended them to other neighbours and friends.

Terrible service  in Nepean
Terrible service in Nepean

Terrible service

I entered into a contract with this company for lawn cutting and lawn care . The first visit was terrible . They refused to cut a part of the lawn because of debris on the lawn from the winter . When I called the next day and nicely explained my concerns the owner deflected and accused me of not sending him enough post dated cheque’s . I told him he was wrong and to go back and count them properly . When he did he discovered he was in fact in the wrong and I did pay him the accurate amount . Regardless he refused to apologize but continued to be argumentative and rude .

Sheri in Mississauga
Sheri in Mississauga

Lawn care & tree removal

They asked for cash at my door. They even told me to go to ATM. I refused.
They broke my lamp post by throwing a garbage can on it. It broke the neck and damaged sensor. I talked to owner But he refuses to fix it or pay for repairs.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Richard Glatt from Stittsville
Richard Glatt from Stittsville
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Lawn Cutting

This company does not care about the customer, their neighbours, or the lawn. They regularly mow the lawn when wet, out of convenience to their schedule, and disturb neighbours by beginning very early in the morning. They use big industrial equipment rather than taking the care to do the job well. Very unsatisfactory. They also charge well in excess of good local companies. A rip off and bad service.

bluesky
bluesky
1 review NEPEAN, ON

Lawn Maintenace

They returned my phone inquiry very quickly. I only wanted lawn maintenance for a few weeks in the summer and they were able to accommodate. It was a reasonable price for monthly service and the work was well done.

jeff voyce in Nepean
jeff voyce in Nepean
1 review NEPEAN, ON

snow removal

everytime i got up in the morning the snow was gone and I was able to get out of my drive way. I wake up at 5 in the morning so having a company that is there before i am is a huge bonus.
I would absolutely go with this company next and I would recommend them to my friends and family.
They do a very thourough job. this is the best company we have had to do the job so far.