Heritage Lawn Care Inc

Sheri in Mississauga
Sheri in Mississauga
1 review Ottawa, ON

Lawn care & tree removal

They asked for cash at my door. They even told me to go to ATM. I refused.
They broke my lamp post by throwing a garbage can on it. It broke the neck and damaged sensor. I talked to owner But he refuses to fix it or pay for repairs.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Richard Glatt from Stittsville
Richard Glatt from Stittsville
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Lawn Cutting

This company does not care about the customer, their neighbours, or the lawn. They regularly mow the lawn when wet, out of convenience to their schedule, and disturb neighbours by beginning very early in the morning. They use big industrial equipment rather than taking the care to do the job well. Very unsatisfactory. They also charge well in excess of good local companies. A rip off and bad service.

bluesky
bluesky
1 review NEPEAN, ON

Lawn Maintenace

They returned my phone inquiry very quickly. I only wanted lawn maintenance for a few weeks in the summer and they were able to accommodate. It was a reasonable price for monthly service and the work was well done.

jeff voyce in Nepean
jeff voyce in Nepean
1 review NEPEAN, ON

snow removal

everytime i got up in the morning the snow was gone and I was able to get out of my drive way. I wake up at 5 in the morning so having a company that is there before i am is a huge bonus.
I would absolutely go with this company next and I would recommend them to my friends and family.
They do a very thourough job. this is the best company we have had to do the job so far.