Trillium Tree Experts

Kanata in Kanata
Kanata in Kanata
1 review Ottawa, ON

Tree pruning

Trillium Tree Experts parked a lift truck on my front lawn to prune a neighbor's tree. Did not ask permission. Left without filling the ruts or reporting the damage. When I contacted Trillium, I received an apology and the ruts were repaired within a couple days.

Review has 1 previous version
Audrey from Kanata
Audrey from Kanata
8 reviews Kanata, ON

Dead tree removal

I hired Trillium to remove a dead Linden tree from my front lawn November 2013. The crew arrived while I was not home but they did the job quickly and left absolutely no mess! The price was very reasonable and I would not hesitate to use them again in the future.

Looking for Tree Service pros in Kanata?