Morrow's Moving & Storage (1976) Ltd/Allied Van Lines Canada

rose from Port Coquitlam
rose from Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

moving and storage services

I have had a staggeringly bad customer service experience with Morrows movers, whom I hired to move me with my items in storage with them in between. Morrows is related to Allied.

I have been dealing with this for over two months with nothing remotely resembling a satisfactory resolution. Items were damaged, destroyed beyond repair, and lost.

Ironically, their website says they are the “Careful Movers”.

At the recommendation of the staff doing the delivery, I did not use the bingo sheet during delivery and, also at their recommendation, just wrote by my signature that I would notify them of any lost items. I have done so.

The owner of Morrows told me that I "shouldn't get something up my keister" over the amount of money at stake and that if I want anything from them I will have to sue them.

I therefore contacted the BBB locally and the customer service/head office for Allied. As a result of the BBB claim, Morrows offered me less than half of the loss and damage.

Allied advised me that the local business is their "agent" but that they have "no say in the local business" and that if I can't reach a fair resolution with Morrows I have open to me as an option "filing a small claim action".

I therefore feel ignored, bullied, and hung out to dry. I was required to pay the full amount to Morrows before they would process my claim, and since they have payment I feel that they don't care how they treat me.