Trutone Electronics

Reviews for Trutone Electronics

Pinsim
Pinsim

Dolby Atmos & 4K Home Theatre Upgrade

When we decided to upgrade our home theatre we naturally turned to Trutone Electronics, as they had done previous projects for us to our total satisfaction. In fact, our relationship with owner Bob goes a long way back, way back to 1984 when our very first purchase was a Sony 50-inch projection TV from the Toronto Home Video store he operated at Yonge & Sheppard in Toronto.
Trutone did another superlative job on this latest upgrade, and we couldn't be happier with their consistent service excellence, expert knowledge, installation prowess and overall professionalism.
Throughout the years Bob, with his experience and excellent standing as a retailer of all the reputable brands, has always been there to guide us and ensure we end up with the right products at a most competitive price. And for all of our upgrades the two constants over the past 20 years have been:
1. Jeff, whose expertise and technical insights are unequaled, and who is able to provide us with alternatives and flexibility whenever needed, without compromising the quality of the project.
2. Craig, our master installer of choice, who is most thorough in his work, so the installation is as perfect as can be, after which he ensures you are happy and comfortable with everything. This time, he was ably assisted by Blair, who was knowledgeable and dedicated in all he did.
Thank you Bob, Jeff, Craig and Blair. It was a pleasure to deal with you.

David N
David N

Update to Multi-media Setup in Condo

Trutone was a pleasure to do business with. They responded promptly to my proposal and any initial questions I had. A preliminary consultation was setup and the technician provided great input and advice so that i could get the best out of my setup and purchases. Once the various items and services were agreed to, an appointment was setup for the work. They did their best to fit to my schedule allow for minimal disruption on my side. The technicians arrived on time with all of the items and tools to get the job done. The work was completed quickly and all garbage was removed and I was left with a wonderful multi-media setup and a tidy condo.
Can't ask for much more from a business. Will definitely go back to them for my future upgrades and installations. Thanks.

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for the great review, look for to doing more in the future.

Cam in Ottawa
Cam in Ottawa
1 review Guelph, ON

Great Audio Equipment Advice

Truetone Electronics helped to remove complexity out of the selection & buying process. I really appreciated their balanced perspective of understanding my needs and tying that to an audio solution.
No pressure sales advice and great help with my future audio equipment planning. Although I live in Ottawa, it'll be my 1st and likely last stop when it comes time to buy.

Audiophile upgrades

Visited Jeff at Trutone recently and auditioned Audioquest Niagara 5000 conditioner and new Audioquest Storm Tornado AC cables. Instant sale. Jeff continues to broaden my Audiophile knowledge and super excited with the amazing sound improvement. Thanks once again

Lynn in Toronto
Lynn in Toronto

Great Company

I found Trutone Electronics when I was searching online for a new tv. Robert came out to my home to give me a price for installation. He is very pleasant and professional. The installation team, Blair and Ronel, were amazing. They did a clean, neat perfect install on a plaster wall and went beyond the call of duty. Robert is knowledgeable and not pushy. I recommend Trutone

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback. We always want to ensure that our customers are very happy with any dealings have with us. It makes our day when someone takes the time to let us know!

Yardrman in Mississauga
Yardrman in Mississauga

"55" Panasonic HD UK TV

I've ordered a lot of things online from the big box stores to esty and eBay , however I was alittle hesitant wit electronics especially sumthin huge like "55" tv , after ordering 1 from another company that shall remain nameless the first 1 was an open box that I wasn't aware of and then the next 1 the box was shaped like a bananna ! After finding TrueTone on the web i seen that they carried a lot of high end electronics n speakers and stuff and thought these guys are professionals i called and was not disappointed Robert hooked me up wit Luis who Added extra protection for my peace of mind , the tv arrived to my door on the east coast in 2 days transit in factory condition
I wish them continued success

That's is great. We always try to do what we can, thank you for your support.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Electronic purchases

I have been in Trutone on multiple occasions to buy various TVs, speakers, etc. Nothing but good things to say about the team - they never over sold me and on occasion suggested I didn't buy anything at all. Even ended up with a BBQ through one of the promotions.

Thank you for your feedback, hope you have enjoyed your new BBQ.

Service

Jeff at Trutone continues to provide exceptional customer service, education and is a passionate audiophile. I added a Arcam AVR850, countless AQ interconnects, Bryston conditioner and headphone amp, Samsung HDR TV, etc. I will continue to visit Trutone Electronics as my audiophile interest grows. Well done!

Hi Wayne,
Thank you for your feedback. See you soon.

Douglas in Mississauga
Douglas in Mississauga

LG OLED TV

I am a long time satisfied customer of Trutone. Jeff is very knowledgeable about all things dealing with electronics and is always willing to take the time to explain the technology and how it will work with your setup at home. Thanks to Robert, I was able to get an additional discount on my last purchase. If you need electronics, you need to visit Trutone.

Hi Douglas,
Thank you for you feedback.

Arcam

Jeff educated me with setup, line conditioning, cables. Very impressed with my Arcam Tannoy Surgex system. Personally visited my home to ensure I was satisfied & everything was setup 100%. Amazing service. Thanks, Jeff.

Thank you for your feedback.

More about Trutone Electronics

More than 45 years ago we decided to transform the listening, the viewing, and the feeling at home into a whole new vibrant experience that brings passion to our clients. Thanks to our enthusiastic home entertainment specialists and our selection of top quality systems, we can bring the best of audio, video and control to your home.

We are proud to have experience the growth of the city of Mississauga, and throughout the years we have served the Greater Toronto Area and continue serving customers around the Golden Horseshoe beyond. Our STATE-OF-THE-ART SHOWROOM will give you a sample of the experiences that you can enjoy in your home today.