Trutone Electronics

Reviews for Trutone Electronics

Lynn in Toronto
Lynn in Toronto

Fantasic Company

I had the great luck to find out about Trutone Electronics when I was searching online for a new tv. Robert came out to my home to give me a price for installation. He even suggested a less expensive tv as an alternative! Who does that? The installation team, Blair and Ronel, were amazing. They did a clean, neat perfect install on a plaster wall and went beyond the call of duty. Robert is knowledgeable, not pushy and I could not be happier.I used to buy all my electronics at BBR but from now on it's Truetone. Highly recommended.

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback. We always want to ensure that our customers are very happy with any dealings have with us. It makes our day when someone takes the time to let us know!

Yardrman in Mississauga
Yardrman in Mississauga

"55" Panasonic HD UK TV

I've ordered a lot of things online from the big box stores to esty and eBay , however I was alittle hesitant wit electronics especially sumthin huge like "55" tv , after ordering 1 from another company that shall remain nameless the first 1 was an open box that I wasn't aware of and then the next 1 the box was shaped like a bananna ! After finding TrueTone on the web i seen that they carried a lot of high end electronics n speakers and stuff and thought these guys are professionals i called and was not disappointed Robert hooked me up wit Luis who Added extra protection for my peace of mind , the tv arrived to my door on the east coast in 2 days transit in factory condition
I wish them continued success

That's is great. We always try to do what we can, thank you for your support.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Electronic purchases

I have been in Trutone on multiple occasions to buy various TVs, speakers, etc. Nothing but good things to say about the team - they never over sold me and on occasion suggested I didn't buy anything at all. Even ended up with a BBQ through one of the promotions.

Thank you for your feedback, hope you have enjoyed your new BBQ.

Service

Jeff at Trutone continues to provide exceptional customer service, education and is a passionate audiophile. I added a Arcam AVR850, countless AQ interconnects, Bryston conditioner and headphone amp, Samsung HDR TV, etc. I will continue to visit Trutone Electronics as my audiophile interest grows. Well done!

Hi Wayne,
Thank you for your feedback. See you soon.

Douglas in Mississauga
Douglas in Mississauga

LG OLED TV

I am a long time satisfied customer of Trutone. Jeff is very knowledgeable about all things dealing with electronics and is always willing to take the time to explain the technology and how it will work with your setup at home. Thanks to Robert, I was able to get an additional discount on my last purchase. If you need electronics, you need to visit Trutone.

Hi Douglas,
Thank you for you feedback.

Arcam

Jeff educated me with setup, line conditioning, cables. Very impressed with my Arcam Tannoy Surgex system. Personally visited my home to ensure I was satisfied & everything was setup 100%. Amazing service. Thanks, Jeff.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Speakers

Very courteous and knowledgeable staff.
The have an assortment of higher end audio.
Great selection. Very satisfied with my purchase.
Have used them a few times and had good experiences each time.

Joe Kovacic from Mississauga
Joe Kovacic from Mississauga

Basement Theatre System

A pleasure to deal with especially cause they know what they are talking about, especially Paul Consentino. Thanks for your all your help and system sounds great especially with a nice size TV which makes HD feel like you are right there..

Enjoy your new TV and thank you for your feedback.

ddalyaz
ddalyaz
6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

TV, home electronics

Very happy with the service, knowledge and price at Trutone. They will often match or beat competitors' prices without much haggling. I usually deal with Robert at the Mississauga location... he always gives me great advice!

More about Trutone Electronics

More than 45 years ago we decided to transform the listening, the viewing, and the feeling at home into a whole new vibrant experience that brings passion to our clients. Thanks to our enthusiastic home entertainment specialists and our selection of top quality systems, we can bring the best of audio, video and control to your home.

We are proud to have experience the growth of the city of Mississauga, and throughout the years we have served the Greater Toronto Area and continue serving customers around the Golden Horseshoe beyond. Our STATE-OF-THE-ART SHOWROOM will give you a sample of the experiences that you can enjoy in your home today.