PaceSetter Homes

Paula in Edmonton
Paula in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

First home

Bought our first home with them and are very pleased with their work! The area manager was always checking with us that everything was ok. Very good service and very professional personnel.

MarisaB in Edmonton
MarisaB in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

New Home

I visited a Pacesetter show home a year ago as they had a beautiful bungalow floor plan. In that house I met Patti and Sue and set out to build a new home, which I had not done in over 20 years.

I've been in the home for 2 months and just love it. It is so beautiful and turned out better than I ever expected.

Thank you to all the wonderful people that helped me in my fears of building as they were wonder especially: Patti and Sue
and
Ron and Frank

these staff were so helpful and wonderful to work with!!

BDB in Calgary
BDB in Calgary

First House

Great service and great house. Every single person dealt with was friendly and helpful. Even when plans changed, they were willing to adapt and accommodate. Warranty issues fixed without any trouble, and even spotted and fixed things we didn't see. It's been 2.5 years since, but I just signed up on this site today. Didn't truly appreciate their service until we moved and dealt with other builders.

More about PaceSetter Homes

Home Builders in Calgary Alberta. Associated to Sterling Homes Group.
Looking for Builders pros in Calgary?