Ottawa ON

Reviews for Precision Snow Removal

Ruth in Ottawa
Ruth in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Don't expect them to pay for damage to your property

Sometimes they are slow to arrive after a heavy snow but our main complaint is that the driver pushed the snow so hard against the fences along our property lines that they broke. We called and emailed them with photos of the damage. We were told they would be contacting us but we never heard back.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Worst response time in the industry

Don't expect snow removal within the first 24 hours, more like 48+. They will pile snow wherever they feel like it, not the agreed upon locations and try getting a return visit to clean up the mess they make from the initial visit, it's laughable! Do yourself a favor and buy a snowblower, at least you won't get stuck in your driveway

Precision Snow Removal

Precision Landscaping has been doing my winter snow removal for more than ten years. It's great that they will tailor their service to exactly what I need. Currently, I have them remove the plough ridge left by the city ploughs. The work is done in a timely way, and the crew returns later to remove any ridge from a later pass by the city trucks. They put the snow where I've instructed, so I am not getting complaints from the neighbours or the city. Big thanks to Kent and his crews!

Thank you very much for you review. I can truly say it has been a pleasure working of you over the years and hope to continue helping for many more years to come!

Snow Removal

Very trustworthy and reliable business owner, we would definitely recommend this company for snow removal. Great team well represented across the city and competititive pricing. Many plans available including snow removal from stairs, porch etc.

Thank you so much for your review! Our team will be happy to know you have been satisfied with our service and I will pass on your thoughts. I am also glad you find our different plans helpful.

Dhaval in Ottawa
Dhaval in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Snow Removal

Our west end office has been using Precision for 7 years and we have been very happy with their work. Their staff do very good work and whenever we ask them for wait while we move our vehicles they are able to help us out. A special thanks to Jason who has

helped us greatly over the years.

Thank you for your feedback and your review of our business.

I will let Jason know that you posted this message - it will mean a lot to him!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Excited to sign up again!

I'm not sure what they've done at Precision but we have been contacted by them already this year and are relieved to know they will be handling our snow removal needs again this winter.

We have a large lot, around 50 cars park here on a daily basis. Precision's commercial team was prompt and reliable. When we needed our snow pile removed after the big December dumps, they were there within hours to begin the process.

When I noticed a small buildup of ice on our walkway, lo and behold, the owner himself happened to be driving by and applied some salt from the bags in his truck and had a nice chat with me about the funny property we have.

Long story short, as a business owner who relies heavily on his lot being cleared regularly, and for a very ridiculous winter with constant snowfall, Precision Snow Removal was there for me above and beyond our already high expectations. Value>Cost.

Thank you for your review of our service and I will pass your thoughts to our team. If you need anything else please give us a call!

Terrible Snow Removal Company

After receiving decent service at the beginning of the season (albeit with some hiccups), the company is no longer showing up to clear the snow in a timely fashion, sometimes taking up to 2 days to clear our properties (we agreed to use them on two of our apartment buildings this winter). Unacceptable service, the owner will no longer return my phone calls or emails

Hello,

I am sorry you were not happy with our service. The main snowfall that you are referring was on February 15th, 2017. The snow began around 5am and hit Ottawa like a bomb. The city had its worst traffic jam in years (possibly in decades) but despite this we assembled our teams and began work right away. You called our office shortly after 9am and I explained this to you.

Since that time I asked you to pay your bill with us and you refused and then started posting negative reviews under different "Private User" accounts and fake accounts.

This matter will be going to court for a final resolution and as such we can not add any additional comment.

Snow Removal

Precision ploughed the snow right up behind a car that was needed. I called and left I message that I needed help removing the snow. They did not do anything and I ended up removing the snow myself. When I finally spoke to someone he said that they got my message but decided it was not important. As a senior with painful arthritis, I was disgusted that the company I was paying to help me just decided not to bother. Not a good business practise. I would not recommend Precision to anyone who actually expects service. I will never use them again.

EDIT TO OUR RESPONSE: The reviewer has not contacted our office despite our request to do so. We believe this to be a fake review.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hello: The review that you wrote does not make any sense to us. We would NEVER tell a customer that the clearing of their driveway was not important our team at Precision Snow Removal. If you were a customer of ours this past winter can you call our office to discuss? Thank-you. 613-721-6337

gabriel in Richmond
gabriel in Richmond
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Listen to the Reviews

Listen to reviews. 8 hours of storm, no plow. First storm, plow guy shows up after I already shoveled, did a quick 20 second sweep and then asked me for change! I said, sorry. And he took off and cursed at me. No joke. I Called them to complain, no return call. Awful. Never again will I use this company. This is the SECOND time I had to shovel the driveway I paid for. Like I said, this was eight hours after snow, at the end of the work day. Just getting home and nothing...

UPDATE: We still have not heard from this reviewer in person. Therefore we assume it to be a fake review.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hello,

We have read your review and searched our records and do not have any clients that match your name or address. (Note: we don't service Richmond, Ontario.) If you are or were a client can you please call our office at 613-721-6337 to discuss? Thank you.

Terry Flanagan in Ottawa
Terry Flanagan in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

I have to phone and bug them to get them to do the job they are paid for

A reliable snow removal company in the central core of Ottawa (civic hospital) seems to be non-existent. We signed up with Precision this year even though they were more expensive. I have had to shovel my driveway twice because they didn't show and have had to phone them and beg them to come and plow my driveway, even though I should not have to.

Hello Mr. Flanagan. Firstly, I'd like to thank you for your business this past winter. I'm sorry that our service wasn't up to your expectations. I sent you an email discussing this point and I apologize again for any inconvenience we caused you if the service wasn't as you had expected.

Looking for Snow Removal pros in Ottawa?