Pc Service On Site

Reviews for Pc Service On Site

Jacky & Les McCurrie from Toronto
Jacky & Les McCurrie from Toronto

Super Service from PC Support

I am not really good with computers, so, forced to upgrade to MS10 from MS7, I called on Peter at PC Support.
I have used this company before, and expected, and got, expert, efficient, and incredibly patient service. We started with a house call, but that was followed by 2 weeks of off-and-on phone and online support (at no extra charge) while I upgraded my peripherals and worked out the kinks. Peter even provided phone support from Australia, and then followed up with me as soon as he got back to Ontario. I would recommend this company without reservation.

thank you Jacky. it was our pleasure to help you. And yes we did help you while we took some time off. We believe that if we can help then we will. We set up your new computer and yes helped you with some troubleshooting issues with your printer. Our computer service set up includes follow up support.

William B.
William B.

new computer with Windows 10

I'm a little late in commenting, but I must as Pete was great. He set up my new computer with W10 and got my scanner, printer and monitor working with it seamlessly.

Thanks Pete.

Thank you for your review. We help people and small businesses set up new computers and help them use them effectively.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Upgrades

Pete replaced our aging computers and monitors (10 & 20 yrs) and helped us to upgrade to Windows 10. He downloaded and set up the printer drivers. He also downloaded new programs, including ones to be shared across our in-house network. Within four hours, all systems were fully functional! Thanks, Pete!

Thank you John for sharing your experiences with us. Computers generally have a life expectancy of four to six years, so at ten it was time. We talked about your needs and wants and found you the right tech in your budget.

Kevin in Barrie
Kevin in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Update to Windows 10

We have worked with PC Service On Site for several years. We are a busy business that can't afford a lot of downtime. Pete let us know that Windows 7 was not going to be supported by Microsoft in the new year. He came to our business and updated our computers from Windows 7 to Windows 10. He ensured our data was properly backing up. And he also replaced the hard drive in one of our computers to help extend its useful life.

What we truly appreciate is the honest, straight forward information we receive and the convenience of having PC Service On Site come to our place of business at a time that works best for us.

thank you for sharing your experiences with PC Service On Site. Windows 7 will no longer be supported by Microsoft starting in January 2020. If you don't update to Windows 10 you will leave your data vulnerable. We understand that protecting your data is vital.

Excellent Service!

Pete was amazing, purchased the PC for us, delivered it, installed it, transferred over my Accounting package and it's running perfectly. He hooked up my networked printers and installed other software for me. I was worried because we're super busy at work, but it took all of 30 minutes and I was up and running. Seamless service. Would recommend them to anyone. Thanks guys!

Thank you for sharing this. we love working with small business and understand that downtime is costly. our job is to make your life go smoothly when it comes to tech.

Krista Janicki from Toronto
Krista Janicki from Toronto

Laptop replacement and setup

Pete at PC Service On Site was invaluable in helping me to find a new laptop for general use and as part of my home entertainment system. I never know what to look for for RAM and ROM etc. I got the perfect laptop and Pete helped me to setup the video and VPN apps I needed. Great, friendly and knowledgeable service.

Thanks Krista for taking the time to share your experiences. it's important to know how you want to use your computer in order to find you the right computer in your budget.

Celine in Barrie
Celine in Barrie
3 reviews Barrie, ON

Computer repair & install

We have called upon Pete & Meredith a few times over the years. They are professional & pleasant to deal with. Great advice & trouble shooting also. We have purchased desktops & laptops & Pete has installed software, firewall protection etc. Great service for both new, old or just plain slow computers. Thanks guys.

Thank you Celine. Your kind words and support are so appreciated. As you know it's all about our clients.

Eegsafety in Toronto
Eegsafety in Toronto

Peter purchased a new laptop, downloaded my info., and repaired our old laptop!

Wow, incredible quick service! The "patience of Job" and no wonder his company is so highly rated! This is exactly what we were looking for and we are so pleased that we found them since we are not very computer literate. Over the phone during our initial discussions, he ordered us a new laptop after realizing our dilemma. He was accessible thereafter for subsequent issues.
Many thanks again Peter and I am sure we will be in touch in the future.

Yours truly;

Mary and Clive Eeg

Thank you Mary and Clive. I can't even tell you how happy this makes us feel. Understand what are clients need is key to making sure our service goes above and beyond.

David V in North York
David V in North York

PC repair and installation

Pete was very friendly, professional, and efficient at setting things up. I was up and running with a new computer and monitors with everything installed in less than an hour. Pete was also great at helping to troubleshoot some minor issues I had later on. Overall great value and money well spent.

Thank you so much for the review. We work very hard to make our clients technology lives easier We love setting up your new technology. it's like getting to play with a new toy.

Davisville Yonge in Toronto
Davisville Yonge in Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Computer Set up

Once again we are so happy with the quick and efficient service that Pete provided our clinic with a new computer setup. We have used PC Service on Site for 5 years and we are always so pleased with the knowledge and service we receive.

Thank you very much for the testimonial. We love working with other businesses and taking the stress out of their computer issues. Our most recent visit involved finding the right new computer, set up and transfer of data from an old computer. As a part of this service we made recommendations based on needs and budget, purchased the computer, delivered and set it up.

More about Pc Service On Site

PC Service On Site provides computer repairs, service and training for residential and small business clients. We come to you saving you time and money.

We believe that there are no stupid questions and encourage you to reach out and just ask. We are here to help you with your computer repair needs.

Laptop repair
Desktop repair
Computer & Printer Set Up
Printer troubleshooting
Virus Removal
Computer Tune-Up
Training
Wireless Networking
PC on site service repair
Laptop on site Service repair
Network on site service repair

Whether it is help with your laptop or desktop, virus removal from your system, trouble connecting to the internet, or installing small business networks, PC Service On Site is there to serve you at your convenience and on your budget.