Spindle Factory Ltd

Spindle Factory Ltd

Reviews for Spindle Factory Ltd

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Home Project - Woodworking

Very nice people work at Spindle Factory Edmonton!
I have requested a quote for my home project and they delivered on time with quality of workmanship! Keep up the good work! Well done for the General Manager and his entire team!

ack in Fort Mcmurray
ack in Fort Mcmurray
1 review Edmonton, AB

Just a gate, what a headache - NEVER AGAIN.

Where to Start - paid for in 2014, installed mid summer 2015, problems 2016 - gate doesn't close, handle falling off.... sales /service person never shows up when he says he's going to, the original order and plan (that had been paid for) where lost and we had to start the process again. I was going to have them do my entire fence line at my home but because they completely failed at a simple gate install at our business I'll be going else where.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Removal and replacement of stair railings

The owner was very kind and accommodating. We had a lot of questions and he definitely took his time in answering every single one. The installers were very respectful of the home and very polite. They finished the job in one day (estimated 3 days). The end product was beautiful and beyond what we expected. We highly recommend spindle Factory!

James
James
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Stair Railings, oak and iron

We visited many suppliers, but settled on Spindle Factory because of their interest in helping us find what we were looking for, giving us good advice after checking our home, and making us feel very comfortable with our choice ( thank you Lorelie ). Installation was completed professionally and on time. Staining and coating the oak was not my specialty, and the Spindle Factory went the extra mile finding us a professional that added the WOW to the final product.

Michele
Michele
2 reviews Saint Albert, AB

Railing

Spindle Factory installed a new railing to our home this year. The installer was very pleasant. We had an issue with one of the wood plugs being more noticeable and they sent someone out right away to replace. Great service after the install was complete.

Cindy  in Edmonton
Cindy in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Stair Railing

The stair railing I had made by the Spindle Factory recently is fantastic. People are always commenting on how lovely it is. Everything about my experience with this project from the level of customer service in the showroom to the quality of the product to the top notch installation was outstanding. I highly reccomend the Spindle Factory. What a great team!

Louise in Edmonton
Louise in Edmonton
3 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Railings

the in store support was fabulous. The communication was great. The installers were perfectionists. They did an excellent job with the railings. They were professional and friendly. It was pricy, but well worth it for the quality and the reliability.

Katie in Edmonton
Katie in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Indoor Railing

Good variety of products. Installer was on time, did a great job. Did some custom fitting around a baseboard. Job was done quickly, clean, and friendly. Would recommend to anyone!

John in Spruce grove
John in Spruce grove
2 reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Installed spindles and stair rails

They put a nice banister, very high quality, high end railing. They were a married couple that came in and did the install. They are very sturdy. High quality oak. I highly recommend them.

Brian in The Fairways
Brian in The Fairways
1 review Stony Plain, AB

Installed new railings and spindles

We were replacing pony walls on our stairway with railings. We used Maple hand rails and posts with gold vein wrought iron spindles. The workmanship and quality of the product was exceptional. The carpenters that came in were very meticulous in what they were working on. There work space was kept tidy and there was very little disruption to our home.