Chevrier Asphalt

900-605 Greenbank rd Ottawa ON K2J

Reviews for Chevrier Asphalt

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Driveway paving

Hired Pierre in May 2020 ( It is now Jan 2021) to pave our driveway and gave him a $900 deposit. The work was suppose to be done at the end of June 2020. The work was never done and after trying to contact him over 15-20 times he has not replied to any calls or emails. Very unprofessional and unethical businessman. We will be filing a police report against him.

Ben-Zion
Ben-Zion

Paving Driveway

I signed a contract with the owner to pave my Driveway.

We mutually decided to cancel the contract and he promised me in writing to give me back my $957.67 deposit.

The owner wrote me in an Email that the cheque is in the mail.

Obviously he was not telling the truth right at that time.

After weeks of waiting and communicating with him, he finally wrote me that deposits are not refundable.

In a very similar case, the owner took a deposit from a senior, did not do the work and kept the deposit.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Asphalt driveway

I had the double driveway of my single family home in Kanata repaved in the summer of 2017. The paving itself was satisfactory, although there were a few places where there were chunks of wood in the asphalt exposed on the surface in a few spots. The bigger problem was the fact that I had a city water access valve located in the middle of my driveway. On repaving, this access valve was paved over recklessly, burying it completely. On pointing this out, Pierre Sr brushed it off as unimportant and did not plan to remedy the situation.
I called the city to report this, and they claimed that, if ever there was a problem with water leakage in my house that required the shutoff valve be accessed, city crews would have to first locate the valve, then dig up the driveway at my expense. All the while a potential leak would be waiting for this to be done before a repair.
I would never recommend this company for having left me with this potential expensive problem due to their negligence.

Tiff &.
Tiff &.
1 review Mountain, ON

Asphalt driveway, walk-ways, pop up AND landscaping, fill, retaining walls with armour stones and interlock

Pierre and his crew were awesome! Pleasant, friendly and reliable. We originally hired them to asphalt our driveway with walk-ways and install a pop up. I took the day off to "supervise" the job because I don’t trust anyone. His crew didn’t mind having me in their way, they were very professional and easy to work with; they kept the site clean and picked up after themselves. We loved the work so much that we hired them again one month later to do the front landscaping, retaining walls and interlock. I think it speaks volume to say that I didn’t feel the need to take the day off to supervise. We absolutely love our new front yard and driveway! If you are looking for a company that is reliable, reasonably priced and radiates pride - hire Chevrier Asphalt. Thanks again Pierre!

Thanks guys for the nice review. It was a pleasure doing work for you.

Barb p.
Barb p.

Driveway

I hired Chevrier asphalt to do my big driveway in Kemptville. They were on time and very hard working. The crew and Pierre were very nice and I'd have them work here again.

Thank you barb. Was a pleasure doing business with you.

degrassi1976
degrassi1976

Interlock pathway and driveway

Pierre and his crew were very professional and courteous. We would highly recommend them to anyone. They did some interlock and Asphalt work for us in Kanata and would definitely have them back to do kore work.

Thank you Natalie for the nice review is much appreciated.

peggy s.
peggy s.
1 review Dunrobin, ON

Driveway Paving and Interlocking Stone

Excellent work - couldn't be more pleased with their work and service! They were efficient, on time, courteous, and on budget.

Much appreciated Peggy. Thanks for the good review!!

More about Chevrier Asphalt

A family owned and operated business that is very efficient and professional. We take pride in our work and get the job done right the first time. We uphold a very good reputation for prompt service, fair pricing and professional results. We do our utmost to maintain and protect your ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Kemptville?