Chevrier Asphalt

Reviews for Chevrier Asphalt

Tiff &.
Tiff &.
1 review Mountain, ON

Asphalt driveway, walk-ways, pop up AND landscaping, fill, retaining walls with armour stones and interlock

Pierre and his crew were awesome! Pleasant, friendly and reliable. We originally hired them to asphalt our driveway with walk-ways and install a pop up. I took the day off to "supervise" the job because I don’t trust anyone. His crew didn’t mind having me in their way, they were very professional and easy to work with; they kept the site clean and picked up after themselves. We loved the work so much that we hired them again one month later to do the front landscaping, retaining walls and interlock. I think it speaks volume to say that I didn’t feel the need to take the day off to supervise. We absolutely love our new front yard and driveway! If you are looking for a company that is reliable, reasonably priced and radiates pride - hire Chevrier Asphalt. Thanks again Pierre!

Thanks guys for the nice review. It was a pleasure doing work for you.

Barb p.
Barb p.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Driveway

I hired Chevrier asphalt to do my big driveway in Kemptville. They were on time and very hard working. The crew and Pierre were very nice and I'd have them work here again.

Thank you barb. Was a pleasure doing business with you.

degrassi1976
degrassi1976
1 review Ottawa, ON

Interlock pathway and driveway

Pierre and his crew were very professional and courteous. We would highly recommend them to anyone. They did some interlock and Asphalt work for us in Kanata and would definitely have them back to do kore work.

Thank you Natalie for the nice review is much appreciated.

peggy s.
peggy s.
1 review Dunrobin, ON

Driveway Paving and Interlocking Stone

Excellent work - couldn't be more pleased with their work and service! They were efficient, on time, courteous, and on budget.

Much appreciated Peggy. Thanks for the good review!!

More about Chevrier Asphalt

A family owned and operated business that is very efficient and professional. We take pride in our work and get the job done right the first time. We uphold a very good reputation for prompt service, fair pricing and professional results. We do our utmost to maintain and protect your ...