Lotus Paint Inc

Reviews for Lotus Paint Inc

Lisa in Mississauga
Lisa in Mississauga

BEYOND RUDE

Worst customer service experience ever. No niceties and acted as if he was going out of his way to assist me. Refused to process a VISA transaction for tape. I had just spent hundreds on paint but forgot the tape. He said I had to pay cash or buy it somewhere else!

Second visit... another quart of paint. Again he was very rude. I had to ask for a stir stick. And then another. He wouldn't give me two - "one can: ONE stick".

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

Leslie
Leslie

Baby room design

We designed our baby's - daughter - room based on the items, especially the crib bedding, we purchased. We knew the sex of the baby but had not shared this information with anyone else, so we needed to look for neutral colours that would not give it away. The saleswoman at Kiddiesworld was extremely helpful in helping us select a style and design for the baby furniture. We had informed her that we intended to paint stripes matching the colours of the bedding. The style was taken from a baby magazine which we had shown the saleswoman, wherein the baby room had striped wallpaper matching the bedding. My wife and I are not big fans of wallpaper and decided to begin the tedious process of painting the stripes colour by colour throughout the room. As well, a big thank you must go to Benjamin Moore for matching and creating those colours based on the bedding we brought in to the store; and for providing ideas on how to go about beginning the project. After several trips back to the Lotus Paint-Benjamin Moore store on Mavis/Matheson to purchase more paint, brushes, tape, and get more advice, our project was complete. The baby room creation took longer than expected, but it was a 2 weeks well worth the hard work, when seeing the smile on our daughter's face. So really, this review should be for Kiddiesworld and Lotus Paint-Benjamin Moore, for which we say a big thank you from the 3 of us and another one on the way.

Sarina in GTA
Sarina in GTA

paint, primer, paint supplies

When I first walked into Lotus paints, I had never painted anything before, much less my house. Their staff offered great tips and advice, which saved me time and money. They were able to advise on paint type, supply type (I didn't know that there were different kinds of rollers, etc.) and provided tips on how to ensure proper paint storage so that I could save on paint purchased. Tricks on how to cut in, how to ensure primer is spread correctly, the difference between walls of a new home vs. older, etc. Their store is small and they get quite busy, but it's worth the wait. You'll walk out of there with your painting project plan all set out for you.