Sarnia Home Hardware

Review for Sarnia Home Hardware

Lorie in Sarnia
Lorie in Sarnia
2 reviews SARNIA, ON

The last occassion was for product advise to remove window decals from my vehicle

I enjoy using this hardware store. Staff is knowledge, polite and always right there to offer assistance. Everytime I have had a question, they have always had the answer.

That was very true on the day I needed something to removed large window decals on my vehicle. Not only did they explain the easist way to do it, they actually walked through the store to ensure there was nothing I was missing to make sure there was no glue left behind.

I am always pleased with the personal service I receive on every visit!! Thank you.