Pathway To Perennials

Roger Clark from Etobicoke
Roger Clark from Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Landscaping

I recently bought over $4,000 of plants at Pathways to Perennials. When asked to pay this amount I requested an itemized bill of sale. I was promised one when the plants would be delivered so I foolishly paid up. Needless to say, no bill of sale was presented upon delivery and some plants that I bought were not delivered. I also was charged for items that I had never agreed to buying in the first place. I should have had better sense than to go along with such business practices; I am writing this review in the hope that others will not be so gullible.