Fibertec Window & Door Mfg

280 Bowes Road ON L4K 1J9

Reviews for Fibertec Window & Door Mfg

Sophie
Sophie

Great customer service and product

Roy was extremely responsive and great to work with. Compared to other suppliers, their window product is really good, nice frame details and good u value for the triple glazed windows. We would definitely recommend them.

Aida in Saint Catharines
Aida in Saint Catharines
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Excellent Service

We are a construction company and after extensive research we decided to go with Fibertec. Our experience from consultation to order was very pleasant. The staff are very courteous and knowledgeable. Customer service was perfect. IN our case we had a few challenges and the staff worked with us to resolve the issues. I would gladly recommend Fibertec to my friends and family.

mike in Toronto
mike in Toronto

Great sales and production service. High quality windows. Better than IN-LINE Fiberglass.

Roy their sales guy was extremely responsive throughout the entire sales and production process right through to delivery. We had caused some items to be damaged after delivery and even working with us to get a few items rebuilt was a great process. Some of the other reviews I read seemed to have indicated that Roy was not responsive but I can tell you that this was not the case and this was no normal order. We had a GC as well as myself (homeowner) interacting with fibertech and the whole team (sales, finance, production) was extremely professional and responsive and we had a bunch of issues and problems that needed solving around logistics and delivery and all was handled extremely diligently and professionally by fibertech.

I appreciate the value of triple pane fiberglass windows. I recently built a home in toronto and used Inline Fiberglass. This was for a second home and in-line didn’t even get back to me. I would only use fibertech going forward. Fibertech door hardware and window screens are much higher end than Inline. And fibertech does a much better job with the finishing. When all my INLINE a fiberglass windows arrived they had messy caulking in between joints and the screens were very basic whereas the fibertech ones have a nice edge covering the seam and are generally way more high end than InLine.

A really great company to work with and highly recommended. Especially Roy and Sam.

kevin in Toronto
kevin in Toronto

BUYER BEWARE - BIG FAIL

Purchased 34 windows a while back, in 3-4 years , I started to see a little cloudiness or haze come between the panes of glass on the triple pane units. Mainly most visible on the sunnier side of the house ! I let a few more years go by, thinking, theres nothing wrong with my brand new windows = WRONG ! They lost the Hermetic seal ! Put warranty claim in for 19 windows the first time , was informed , I would have to pay a FEE , for packaging , handling & crating = $ 2795.00 + tax , Shipping on top of this . Upon our inspection of glass units = 1 week later= I find a large chip on the biggest unit ! Sylvia says , must have happened in transit ,! I say , not possible = as there were No glass fragments in any of the packaging ! It happened in your factory & then packaged = this unit was 360 lbs . Too bad , so sad for me = her word/my word ! We put back the flimsy packaging around the perimeter on all the windows & set on an A Frame for a year in my place . A year later = ALL the remaining windows are showing the signs of a Lost Hermetic seal more clearly & I have to get warranty on these ! First thing I hear from sylvia is , FEE"s for handling + packaging + crating ! Now I have to pay $ 3520.00 ! shipping is on top of course . With shipping I"m sure to be close to $ 10000.00 now This FEE is just a Loss recovery tactic = because this crating is quite flimsy & not worth $ 200.00 . OK , so now I"m looking to do install on these units & notice , 2 windows come in larger then the openings ! I ask sylvia to send me 2 proper window sizes & again about the FEE"s ! She also thinks its right to charge me freight on her mistake ! So I paid for original order + 1st warranty order + 2nd warranty order & now I should pay freight on her mistake ?? Policy Policy is what I get , & thats the end of it , Too bad , so sad !Read over the warranty , slowly & clearly before you make any buying decision ? The labor costs of sealed units is covered for 2 years , do you think you will see a Hermetic Seal LOSS in the first 2 years ?? I would bet not ! Start having a good inspection of Hermetic Seal Loss prior to 2 years ! IF YOU LOOK AT REVEIWS FOR WINDOWS , MAKE SURE THEY ARE AT LEAST 2-3 YEARS OLD !! EVERYTHING WHEN NEW IS NICE & SHINY !! UNTILL THEY ARN"T !

Joyce in Toronto
Joyce in Toronto

Good quality product, Good people

I helped my parents renovating their house. Wr basically changed our bedroom windows as they were all dirty and messy. We quoted several companies and this is by far the best offer. The response was quick it shows they actually care about the customer. The whole installation experience was great the worker would explain patiently to me how it works and I see no hint of frustration on their face which I usually would on other people as I tend to talk too much lol Overall good team and good work!

jackie in Barrie
jackie in Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Window and Door Renovation

Great experience! Our sales associate Roy came to our home to estimate a renovation and was super helpful, friendly and knowledgable. The doors and windows we chose are beautiful and we are extremely satisfied with the job! Would highly recommend!

Insiyeh
Insiyeh

Great product

Being detail oriented, I spent a lot of time and effort in getting a good product. Like most people, I thought Vinyl is the answer, but came across fiberglass windows in my research, which led me to Fibertec. Roy, the salesman there spelt out all the features and benefits, and I was sold.
They did a good job, and I highly recommend this company

Terena in North Bay
Terena in North Bay
0 reviews North Bay, ON

Windows for new house build. Poorly designed window screens

Use their window in new house build. Window great but screens poor designed. Large gaps between the window frame and screen frame allowed mosquitoes, moths, spider, etc in easily. Their solution: a roll of foam tape that I had to apply to the entire perimeter of the screen. Still didn't work. Less bugs got in but still got in. Sylvia (customer service) gave the following excuses: "Screens are not designed to keep little bugs out" "You must live in a remote area with lots of bugs" "The foam tape worked for other customers" "The cost to ship you the screens will be high" "Oh, you have a truck to pick them up? BUT you'll have to give back the old screens and wait around 2-3hrs while we get your screens together" In the end my builder got them make all new screens after much fighting. The new screens fit better but still require foam tape but only at the top of the screen. Use these windows if you live in an urban area or never open your windows in the summer.

Vannamac
Vannamac

Fibertec fails to honor its warranty

Fibertec has a good product but after a few years, a number of the sealed units failed. Fibertec has gone to great lengths to evade its obligations under it warranty. I am extremely disappointed that the company will not honor its warranty.

Val in Toronto
Val in Toronto

Excellent product and Customer service

We had all of our Windows and Doors recently replaced. We had condensation to about 75% of our windows. Fibertec supplied us with their Fiberglass Windows And Doors. Amazing product and very affordable! It only made sense, after one of their sales consultants told me that Fiberglass frames expands the same rate as the actual glass, its made out of the same material! Other frames like vinyl expands at a faster rate and puts pressure on the sealed glass units. After several years condensation would appear again on my windows. We didn’t want that! No wonder these Guys are the Choice of the informed! Great Job guys!

More about Fibertec Window & Door Mfg

Fibertec Window and Door Manufacturing is committed to providing customers with technologically advanced window and door systems that combine unparalleled long term performance with beauty and style. Fibertec fiberglass frames offer a more energy efficient, maintenance free alternative to competitive aluminum, plastic, and wood clad frame windows. Fiberglass Windows, Fiberglass ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Vaughan?