Bolton Glass Works

Reviews for Bolton Glass Works

Dorothy from Mississauga
Dorothy from Mississauga

Replaced glass in window

Called around to get a glass replaced in my window that cracked over the winter. A friend told me to call Bolton Glass works. I'm glad I did. Very reasonable price. I was told it would take about a week and it was right on time. Put it in within 15 minutes and very friendly to deal with. I would highly recommend John and Bolton Glass Works to anyone needing a glass replaced.

Lynda
Lynda
3 reviews Caledon, ON

Installed windows

I have a 2 yr. old window installed by Bolton Glassworks. The window has lost it's seal already and John is going to charge me $250 to re install. "Airtight Seal" the manufacturer won't take responsibility for the cost to install and John said it isn't his problem. I am the consumer that is forced to pay $250 again for this window. Is this right?
Lynda DeFoa
Caledon East, Ontario

L.Z. from Brampton
L.Z. from Brampton

Custom mirrors

Very professional to deal with. I had three large custom mirrors made and installed. They provided a quote and were able to measure the next day. Mirrors installed the following week as promised. I would highly recommend John and the folks at Bolton Glassworks.