Ornamental Stone

Reviews for Ornamental Stone

suzanne from Calgary
suzanne from Calgary

Landscaping materials

Yesterday I had a 5 yard load of sand/gravel to do some landscaping dropped at my house - about 30 feet from where it was supposed to be dropped and downhill! I was told a new driver didn't understand the drop instructions. I called Ornamental and spoke to Chantelle about this incredible amount of gravel blocking my sidewalk and roadway, and the fact being a single person I had to get it all uphill. A few hours later, Chantelle (all of 5'2" and full of apologies and enthusiasm) showed up with her friend, Clinton, and they hand shovelled and wheelbarrowed the entire load to where it was supposed to be! My neighbours and I were dumbfounded and overwhelmed by this incredible display of customer caring.

I totally recommend Ornamental Stone and the incredible staff they have to help you out. Their prices are very reasonable, they deliver within days and provide a discount for some materials to Hort Society members.

PS. I don't believe the driver will make a mistake like that again after Chantelle spoke to him this morning!

Brett from Calgary
Brett from Calgary

Garden Party oil

Hopefully you catch the office staff in a good mood. I didn't and will not be going back.
I was in a good mood when I went in and they went out of their way to upset me.
Good price but Bad Customer Service Experience.
My advice is to take your business elsewhere.

Mrs Miller in Calgary
Mrs Miller in Calgary

Landscape stones and sidewalk Blocks

I was redoing my entire front yard wanting to get some patio blocks to build a little deck sitting area. I went to Rona to quote the sidewalk blocks and got a price of almost $20 for the decorative sidewalk blocks.
So I went over the Oranmental Stone and got a quote on the Athens Square 24 x 24 of $12.99 each.
Wow, what a different

I bought 6 of them and the guy there put each one tenderly in the back of my vehicle so they did not chip or break or crack.

I was very happy with the pricing and the service.

Hi Mrs. Miller. Thanks for your kind words about our company. Im glad you had a quality experience.

Brenda in Calgary
Brenda in Calgary

landscaping

We purchases all of our mulch to fill our newly-planted perennial beds. The staff were very helpful in choosing the appropriate mulch for the area we wanted to cover. They were also helpful in determining how much we would need. The staff had no problem staying a little bit late (after closing) while we made of decision - great customer service.

Hi Brenda. Thanks for the kind review. I am pleased that we were able to impress you and appreciate your business.

john in hawkwood
john in hawkwood

Landscape of back yard w/large retaining wall

Great service, easy to browse through yard. Was able to pick up odd bits of material to finish off jobs. Other places had minimum quanties. Deliver was on time and place dwhere we wanted

Hi John. Thanks for your review. We appreciate your business and hope to serve you again soon.

mckenzie
mckenzie

Yard

Great selection and prices. Staff was very helpful with our project. We came in on a Saturday with no clue how to build our paving stone patio. By Mid-week we were installing the bricks!! Turned out great. Thanks Ornamental!!

Thank you for you review. Glad to hear your project went well!

More about Ornamental Stone

We supply all types of landscape supplies for home and commercial applications. Our product line include Natural stone, Boulders, Flagstone, and veneers. Decorative rock mulch, Bark Mulch, Gravel, Sand, Top Soil, Screened Loam, Garden Mix, Paving Stones, Retaining Wall Block, Sidewalk Blocks. We offer delivery services for all of our ...