Leduc Wall Fashions

Jannik Wade in Beaumont
Jannik Wade in Beaumont
3 reviews Beaumont, AB

House painting

Leduc Wall Fashions provided us with all our Benjamin Moore paints when we painted our newly finished basement in 2008 and repainted the entire house in 2009. The lady was very kind and fast even though the store was busy and she was the only one working. We did have a mishap though, there was a mismatch in colors with one of the gallons of paint. I only noticed when I got home and before I contacted them, the lady called me at home to let me know of her mistake. My gallon was exchanged without any difficulty. It would have been nice to get some compensation though, since I did come out of town.

L. Pedersen in Leduc
L. Pedersen in Leduc
3 reviews Leduc, AB

interior painting

Leduc Wall Fashions provided all the paint that I needed to paint the main floor of my house. The employees were well informed on all their products and were able to provide me with answers to all my questions. I will definitely return to Leduc Wall Fashions the next time I need to purchase paint supplies.