Bella Vista Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
4227 Dundas Street West Etobicoke ON M8X1Y3
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Etobicoke  >  Bella Vista Windows & Doors

Reviews for Bella Vista Windows & Doors

Kimberly in Toronto
Kimberly in Toronto

Replaced Windows

I recently had Bella Vista replace all the windows in my house. The project involved installing and supplying twenty of my 50 year old windows. Additionally, I had Florian and his crew extend some of the existing openings. Next we remodelled the basement, and all those windows were replaced and resealed. Bella Vista also renovated my bathroom windows, replacing three small windows with an oversized triple casement. The project entailed a lot of labour, attention to detail, and removal of brick face. Nonetheless, Florian and his crew were able to handle the labour very well and did a great job on the detail. The time lines were always accurate and I was treated as the only customer. I was happy and satisfied with the work that Bella Vista Windows & Doors did for my home, and will not pause to recommend your company to others.

Ortensia in Toronto
Ortensia in Toronto

Windows & Sliding Door

We have a 35 year old home with wooden windows that needed replacing. Once we made the decision to change them out, we contacted 4 companies and got quotes from 3. After much research and interviewing, we decided to put our faith with Bella Vista Windows & Doors. The Sales Representative, Florian, was very knowledgeable (to be fair, so were the others) and clearly understood what made his brand of window "better". I felt that he was not just trying to make a sale but rather trying to educate a consumer. Very comfortable to deal with and was willing to be flexible on some of the custom things we wanted.
After we had picked Bella Vista Windows & Doors and placed a deposit, like most buyers, hoped we had done the right thing. As it turns out, we had absolutely no reason to be concerned. Florian was amazing! He came by to take all the measurement and make sure that all of our questions were answered. He loves his work and genuinely wanted to make sure that we would be happy with the results (which we were). The installers were great, came when they said they would, worked hard, cleaned up everyday and were very easy to deal with. To top it all off, the quality of their work is flawless and leaves nothing at all to be desired. In addition, Bella Vista only uses the best quality foams and sealers (which many of the cheaper companies don't) and I now have no doubt that these windows will outlast us...

Redon in Scarborough
Redon in Scarborough

Installed new windows

I started looking into replacing all 12 windows in my house with brick-to-brick installation. I got quotes from more than 7 window companies. After speaking with Florian and going to Bella Vista Windows and Doors showroom, I was very happy and satisfied with everything. The quote was very competitive. The windows are very beautiful and they make my 40 years old house a new and bright house. The installation was excellent. My neighbours came to ask which company I used when they saw the new windows. I recommend Bella Vista Windows and Doors to all my friends.

Grifsha
Grifsha
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Windows & Doors

I had been thinking of replacing a few windows and doors for my home since last year. I checked some companies last year but could not find any reliable companies or sales representatives. Florian from Bella Vista was very trusting and honest person and I decided to go with his company. They were on schedule and the work was done as promised. We are very pleased with the work done by Bella Vista windows & doors and will for sure recommend to others.

Alban in Mississauga
Alban in Mississauga

Windows

We had thought of replacing our kitchen windows for a few years. After receiving 3 quotes we were especially impressed with Florian’s' honesty and diligence. There was no pressure or false claims, and ultimately, they were on schedule, very polite, and they cleaned up afterwards. We actually ended up ordering 4 windows and we plan to finish the other 3 in the spring.

Eda in Brampton
Eda in Brampton

Work completed with utmost care & detail

Bella Vista windows & doors replaced and installed several energy efficient windows in my house. The work was completed with the utmost care to detail. The quality of the materials used was outstanding, no damage was made to the walls and surrounding area and they used plenty insulation around the windows themselves. I also had them install 3 exterior doors; they were trickier installations and were completed with great care & attention. I'll certainly use and recommend Bella Vista again for any window/door work that I have.

Mr & Mrs O
Mr & Mrs O

Replaced Windows

We recently had your company replace most of the existing old wooden windows with new vinyl windows. The work involved installing twenty four new windows with metal capping on the outside wood and finishing the inside with wood trim and caulking. It required extensive chiselling to remove the existing wood window stops to allow for larger windows and provide a more solid metal capping job. The installation of some of the windows in the third floor presented a problem to some installers due to the height and limited space between houses, however your crew, were able to handle the situation with ease.

Beginning with the salesman Florian Qendro who came to the house three times, our experience with him was very helpful, professional, always available, and polite which made our selection of the type of windows easy to make. With regards to the installation crew, Lulzim, Pavli, and Tony we were impressed with their workmanship, positive attitude, punctuality and very accommodating.

We are very pleased with our new windows, they operate wonderfully, with quality manufacturing, a sound warranty and they have improved the appearance of the house. The house seems quite as the new windows insulate us from street noise as well as reducing heating bills.

We will not hesitate in recommending your firm to our friends and acquaintances.

Dave in New Toronto
Dave in New Toronto

New window job

Had 4 retrofit windows done, two large casements and two double hung. Good, no-draft seals. Completed all installation and fitting work from outside (thereby preserving all interior window trim). They are quality windows with good mechanics, no problems to date. Friendly service, came when promised.

Fred
Fred
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Front Windows/ 3 Bedrooms-windows

Our dealings with this company have been first class. The sales presentation, pricing and payment terms were very satisfying. Installation and service was excellent.All staff very obliging and anxious to please. Noreen and Fred

Scott in Etobicoke
Scott in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Windows & Front Door

Had my living room windows and also Master bedroom windows done... Excellent work and detail. Also, had a new executive door installed - again excellent work and detail.

Great Job..

More about Bella Vista Windows & Doors

Bella Vista Windows & Doors is a family owned and operated business with a commitment to providing its customers with high quality products coupled with outstanding service and above all, reasonable prices. With staff that carry over 25 years experience in the industry, you can be assured that we have what it takes to fulfill this commitment.

We take pride in providing our customers with the necessary information to make sound decisions. When you speak to us, you benefit from our years of experience and in-depth product knowledge. We work with you to select the product that best suits your needs and budget, to add practicality, energy efficiency and value to your home.

When you bring your ideas to us, we make it a reality. Superior products, vast design options and expert warranty support make Bella Vista the preferred choice.