Bella Vista Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
4227 Dundas Street West Etobicoke ON M8X1Y3
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Etobicoke  >  Bella Vista Windows & Doors

Reviews for Bella Vista Windows & Doors

Rene  S. in Toronto

I just had allow the windows replaced in my 1930's build home, many were retro fit but some where complete window replacements. The windows themselves look great and the quality of the installation was great. The only complaint my wife had was that over the 3 days it took to install they did leave a big mess. They were by far the best quoted price and did a very good job overall. I recommend them completely.

Megan in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

We had a great experience in dealing with Bella Vista, from quote to installation, they were exceptional. They are diligent, trustworthy and their product is great too! I have never bothered to write a review like this before, but I was so impressed, I am happy to support this company! Call them!

CraigB in BloorWest

We chose Bella Vista to redo all of our original windows in our 90 year old home on the recommendation of our neighbour and could not be happier. Their pricing was very competitive and the suggestions they made for the style of window was perfect. They show up exactly on time (a real plus for anyone having dealt with any trades before) and worked until after 7pm on a Friday night to complete the job.

I also felt they went the extra mile on a few items including patching up some trim where we had posts removed as well as a good job of cleaning up after themselves (important to my wife!). It's been an amazing transformation of the look of our home and we've received at least 15 compliments from neighbours on our street. We were pleased enough that I also hired them on to replace our basement windows.

My only negative thing would be that the windows look so good, now we have to replace the old eavestrough!

Thanks Bella Vista!

Viola in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Luli came to our very old house to replace some windows. He worked hard and did an excellent job. Upon completion, they also cleaned up site nicely. We are happy with the result and enjoy the new windows now. We would definitely recommend Bella Vista as a good window installation company.

Glengrove Avenue, North york
1 review North York, ON

The folks at Bella Vista Windows & Doors are superb. They provide a great product, their install quality is like they are installing it at their house, and the service is very friendly. I recommend them highly.

Kathi South Etobicoke
6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Florian came to home shortly after I first contacted him. He took all my information and inspected my home. In one visit he provided me with a quote, took measurements and set up my purchase. Within a few weeks (earlier than I had expected) they came back for the installation. Tony and his friend did a fabulous job installing my windows. They were respectful and fun to work with for the day. They worked super fast and did a beautiful job. Thanks guys for being so efficient and easy!

Andi in Mississauga

We recently had 4 windows replaced and renovated in our 50-year-old home. After collecting several estimates for our project (which included changing a kitchen window into a sliding door and closing off an exterior door to create a window) we chose Bella Vista Windows. The price was in the ballpark of some other estimates we received, but we what impressed us was Florian's straightforward presentation. There was no pressure to buy or gimmicky sales techniques. We were very pleased with the quality of the work and the appearance of the new windows (including a new bay window) from both the inside and the outside. The masonry work around our new sliding door and window outside was very carefully done despite the cold November temperatures. The crew did a good job of cleaning up. When an adjustment was needed for the new sliding door, Florian came back within 10 days. We would definitely hire this company again.

Alexandra

I have a small town house in Mississauga and recently I installed energy efficient windows in the bedrooms, kitchen and a beautiful bay window in my living room. Just wanted to let others know that Bella Vista did an amazing job at my house, and they installed the windows within a short period of time. The installers were friendly, quick and professional. Also I was very happy with the price that they gave me.

Jimmy in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

We had Bella Vista Windows & Doors replace all the windows and doors in our bungalow and we are very happy with the service and products. We got quotes from three different companies and decided to hire Bella Vista because they are very competitive, offer great products and have their own installers. Excellent job, thank you!

More about Bella Vista Windows & Doors

Bella Vista Windows & Doors is a family owned and operated business with a commitment to providing its customers with high quality products coupled with outstanding service and above all, reasonable prices. With staff that carry over 25 years experience in the industry, you can be assured that we have what it takes to fulfill this commitment.

We take pride in providing our customers with the necessary information to make sound decisions. When you speak to us, you benefit from our years of experience and in-depth product knowledge. We work with you to select the product that best suits your needs and budget, to add practicality, energy efficiency and value to your home.

When you bring your ideas to us, we make it a reality. Superior products, vast design options and expert warranty support make Bella Vista the preferred choice.