Bella Vista Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
4227 Dundas Street West Etobicoke ON M8X1Y3
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Etobicoke  >  Bella Vista Windows & Doors

Reviews for Bella Vista Windows & Doors

Anthony & Patricia M. in Mississauga
4 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

My parents (Oakville) used Bella Vista for their upstairs windows and were very happy with both the service and the price -- you cant beat them! We moved into our Mississauga house last year (May 2010) and needed all the windows replaced, so we called Florian for a quote. I always get 3 quotes for every job we need. No surprise, Florian gave us the best quote. We had all our windows replaced (upstairs and main floor) and are extremely happy with them. I also had our double front doors replaced by Bella Vista. Once again, I got 3 quotes and they were the least expensive for the EXACT SAME MILANO wrought iron front doors from the exact same catalogue. We highly recommend calling Florian for a quote on any window or door job - you won't be disappointed.

Barrie Ross in Oakville

My father reccommended Bella Vista as he had had his windows done recently by them. They were reccommended to my father by a neighbour who used to own a glass company. My father was very happy with the job done. I am more than pleased not just with the window installation but also the siding and trim they put up. The attention to detail and craftsmanship was evident in everything they did. The price was more than fair for the work done. I have never endorsed anyone on line but felt it was the least I could do for this company.

Sincerely
Barrie Ross

Bloor West Home Owner

Price was competitive, Florian was attentive and on time when taking the order, the order we misentered and took two additional weeks - unfortunately there was no quality check on the windows prior to them coming to the house and it was myself to identify that the order was executed incorrectly. We replaced the glass in two side lights and the finishing work was poor and there were gaps to the outside. There was a fairbit of mess to cleanup in addition to cigaretter butt litter. The single and double hung windows cannot open all the way due to about a 4 inch peice of plastic that stops the window from opening all the way - this seems very large in comparison to other windows we have seen.

Dirker in Oakville

Florian was very knowledgeable and professional. He gave us a competitive quote, and explained in detail what the job would involve and how long it would take.

The work was done within the time specified, and the premises left clean and tidy. The installed doors are beautiful and we have received many compliments. Thank you Florian and your installers for a great job.

T&J
1 review TORONTO, ON

Assisted Review

I wanted to extend our thanks for a job well done by your installers in the installation that was done at our home last Thursday and Friday.

The work and effort by both of them demonstrated their commitment and attention to workmanship and detail. They were both very respectful of our home and our property and their attention to keeping everything clean as they were working right to the last moment. I can certainly attest that my wife was very happy that we had chosen Bella Vista – there is no question we will use Bella Vista again as well as promote the companies service and product with our friends.

Again thank you for the service, quality of products and in particular the craftsmanship that the installers did in their work at our home.

Janice in North york

Bella Vista Windows & Doors did a fantastic job. Done in a timely manner and they were clean and very friendly.
They know what know they are doing!
Great work!

Dave in New Toronto

We had 4 windows replaced initially - two casements, two double hung, then 3 single sliders in 3 separate installations (due to separate renovation projects).

We were very happy with the advice and options provided to us during the sales visit, with the quality of the windows, and with the speed and craftsmanship of the installation.

Mike in Brampton

I could not be more pleased with my recent installation of fiberglass door and vinyl windows from Bella Vista Windows & Doors. Florian visited my home for an estimate and was very well prepared with samples, pictures, manufacture brochures and most importantly, references and addresses of previous jobs in the area. My timeline for installation was quite short and Florian made it happen by negotiating with the door and window suppliers and re-arranging his installation crew's schedule to accommodate my job. The installation crew was very professional. The install area was well protected, dust was minimized, debris was cleaned up and the quality of the workmanship was quite excellent. They got it right the first time which, unfortunately, is all too rare these days. Way to go Bella Vista and many thanks. In conclusion, I am most pleased with the outcome and will certainly be recommending them to my friends, family and co-workers for their windows and door needs.

christen

Florian and his crew are great. They always arrived on time and did a great job installing two new steel doors in my 100+ year old house. This required lots of work on the door frames, which was done beautifully. I would highly recommend them.

Janice Molson in Mississauga

Just wanted to thank Florian and his crew for an amazing job on our windows. Your professionalism and workmanship was outstanding. We are very happy with our new windows and doors. Thanks again, Janice.

More about Bella Vista Windows & Doors

Bella Vista Windows & Doors is a family owned and operated business with a commitment to providing its customers with high quality products coupled with outstanding service and above all, reasonable prices. With staff that carry over 25 years experience in the industry, you can be assured that we have what it takes to fulfill this commitment.

We take pride in providing our customers with the necessary information to make sound decisions. When you speak to us, you benefit from our years of experience and in-depth product knowledge. We work with you to select the product that best suits your needs and budget, to add practicality, energy efficiency and value to your home.

When you bring your ideas to us, we make it a reality. Superior products, vast design options and expert warranty support make Bella Vista the preferred choice.