Fauteux Heating & Cooling

823 Stanley Street Windsor ON N8X 3B4
Fauteux Heating & Cooling

Reviews for Fauteux Heating & Cooling

Private User reviews Windsor, ON

Would not honour his personal written warranty

Purchased a furnace for home. Written guarantee for 10 years on all parts. After 8 years heat exchanger and blower both failed to work. When I tried to get him to honour his warranty for parts and I pay labor, he refused saying the warranty had lapsed. I told him that I would go elsewhere. His partner than called me, and had the nerve to verbally attack me, I had never spoke with this man before.
Originally okay experience turned awful.

Private User reviews Brossard,

Connect gas line to pool heater

Prompt, polite and efficient. Had to have a pool heater connected. This job was completed neatly and quickly. Peter also made sure that our water heater pilot light was on since the gas supply was turned off the day before, to accommodate the removal of the old pool heater. He gave a price estimate prior to coming out, providing there were no surprises or obstacles. The price was fair and ended up being the final amount. Furthermore, he arrived when he said he would which minimized our inconvenience of being without gas.

I would highly recommend Fauteux Heating and Cooling and I will certainly use their services in the future when the need arises.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Windsor?