Eastview Electronics

Reviews for Eastview Electronics

Cynthia in Markham
Cynthia in Markham

Kitchen Appliances

Had the worst customer service at this place.. Dunno if there's anything more I can do other than warn people..

Long story short: I bought a fridge from Eastview Electronics and Audiophile in Scarborough, but needed one with the handle on the right side. They told me at the time that because it is uncommon to have the handle placed on the right, I will have to wait 10 days for a custom order. Which was fine. Then they had some issue with order and delivery, followed by their "one and only" delivery truck breaking down, which furthered the wait time. Finally, 3 weeks later, they delivered my fridge DURING my kids' dinner time. (Yes. Single mom, two toddlers, dinner time!). Thus, I hurriedly signed for the delivery and got back to my kids. Later that evening, I realized that the fridge handle was on the wrong side!! Called the company in the morning and their reply was, "Once its signed we don't take it back." I noted that the receipt in my hand explicitly says "Handle on Right Side". Spoke to the manager (Sandy) and she began to try to explain that it was MY mistake, that I should have double checked the model number she wrote down, and that on the receipt what they meant by "handle on right side" means the fridge door opens TOWARDS the right side!

Needless to say, still in shock at how little stores like these can get away with treating their customers as ignorant fools.

Karen
Karen
1 review Stouffville, ON

Garage and Kitchen Installations

Eastview Electronics
416-291-9971
3477 Kennedy Road
Scarborough

Purchased kitchen and stove at Eastview and hired them for the installation of the kitchen appliances as well as garage improvements. We had Eastview to build and install a garage rack and a garage door opener. The employee came at times that we were only available and finished the project in such a short period. Everything was done perfectly, the garage rack went with our preferences and built in very good quality.

Al in York Region
Al in York Region

LG Refrigerator

Have bought a number of items from Eastview over the years and they have excellent prices.

My LG refrigerator purchased in 2001 was having issues last month so I called a couple of repair places for a quote. Many said there would be a fee for coming to check out the refrigerator regardless of whether it would be repairable. I didn't want to spend money to be told I'd have to buy a new refrigerator.

I called Eastview for advice and they suggested I try a few things with the refrigerator and the refrigerator started working again! They could have easily sold me a new refrigerator suggested I try these few things first before spending money on a new one.

Glad there are still stores that stand behind their products!