Lawn Maintenance
75A Heale Avenue Toronto ON M1N 3X9
HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Scarborough  >  Frechette Lawn Care

Reviews for Frechette Lawn Care

products don't work zero response from company

Purchased the program which was there best package however the product don't work at all and zero response from the company , a complete waste of my time and ruined my grass iam very sorry i chose them

Pat in Toronto
Pat in Toronto

416-261-7848
75A Heale Avenue
Toronto
M1N 3X9

Signed up for lawn service after seeing treatment signs on lawns throughout my neighbourhood and requesting a quote. As soon as I provided my payment, I was told it would be "within the next couple of weeks" before they would apply the first treatment. I asked for a call back with a more specific timeline and was told that couldn't be provided. I promptly cancelled and will consider other more-timely services in my area.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

First Time User

First time using Frechette. The lawn care specialist made sure to introduce himself, explain the service he was doing and would be doing over the year. Very professional and very nice to speak with. The weeds are already dying in 24hrs and the lawn looks great!
The free bag of grass seed was a very nice touch.

Hi Michael,

We are thrilled to hear your experience with Frechette has been positive. Thank you for your business!

Corinne Passmore

Frechette

Very friendly and reliable service! I was very impressed with the result! I would definitely use this company again for any future lawn treatments. Thanks guys! Lawn is greener than ever!

1 review Duchess, AB

Terrible service

I've had nothing, but problems with this company who offered me a promotion, but then haven't come through on it. In addition, the owner is completely unprofessional and aggressive. Try any other company!

Hello Private User,

I am very sorry to hear you had a negative experience with Frechette Lawncare. We are a small family owned business that has been operating since 1969 with hardly any complaints.I am shocked you found a member of our staff to be aggressive as we are a close knit friendly group here (many of us are family).

The owner of Frechette Lawncare does not come into the office as he is retired, so I am not sure who you would have spoken with.

Please call the office at 416-261-7848 or email me at [email protected] and ask for Corinne as I would love the chance to talk to you and hear what happened and see if we can rectify the situation.

Corinne Passmore
[email protected]
416-261-7848

Arianna Lambert from Scarborough
Arianna Lambert from Scarborough

Frechette Lawncare

For the last 2 years Frechette Lawncare has been our "go-to" for a beautiful lawn. Not only has their service provided us with a lawn that is the best it's been in years, but their courteous and friendly staff are there to advise and answer questions. We're proud of our yard and are thankful for the great service from Frechette.

Jeff Butler from Toronto
Jeff Butler from Toronto

Lawn Care

I am very pleased with the service that we have had for the last 5 years. I'm surprised that they are so many bad reviews for them. They are very professional and reasonably priced.

Benita Lischka from Scarborough
Benita Lischka from Scarborough
4 reviews Scarborough, ON

Lawncare

We have used Frechette's lawn care services for many years and can honestly say that we are happy with their work. Our lawn looks very healthy. Scheduled services happen on time with no followup required.