Frechette Lawn Care

Franca
Franca
1 review Surrey, BC

LAWN CARE

We have been with Frechette Lawn Care now for many years. Our lawn always looks great, and the technician who comes out to take care of our lawn is always so caring.
They take there time, and make sure the job is done right the first time. If ever, i have a question or leave a message they always return the call.
Frechette Lawn Care cares about your lawn. Thank you for excellent service.

Franca / Woodbridge, Ontario

Lawn care

Great service! Great company to work with! Always on time and notify ya the day before arrival! Would definitely recommend to other prospective customers. Grass looks healthy and green! Thx

Services

Excellent services re grab control an weed with fertilizer one of the best my grass looks excellent I will only use them to take care of my lown. The cost as well is very good.

We are always happy to hear our treatments are helping out your lawn! Thank you for your business.

Lawn fertilizing and weed control

We have been using flechette now for several years and are very satisfied with their prompt service. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Work is very clean and property is left in good shape.

Thank you for your business! It is always nice to hear such great things about our staff and work, we pride ourselves in ensuring you are happy throughout the season.

Lawn care

I am very pleased with the reliability of Frechette Lawn care.
They are always reachable if I need to speak with them to add or remove any services for that year.
I only find that they are a bit more expensive than other services in the area, but the reliability feature is very important to me.

Hi there,

Reliability is a key component to our work so we are glad that you value it so much! We hope that you continue to call us if you ever have a problem, as we enjoy helping our customers find a program that fits for their budget and lawn. Thank you for choosing Frechette Lawncare.

Nancy in Toronto
Nancy in Toronto

Frechette helps my lawn

We have used Frechette for a couple of years and buy the annual lawn care. They always come and take care of our lawn getting rid of weeds and making it greener. We have a dog so this is an added challenge.

They are trustworthy and good.

Thank you for your business Nancy! It's great to hear you are happy with our services and company.

toronto

We have been customers of Frechette for more than 15 years and are still counting on their professionalism to keep our lawn in great condition. The people that come to the house are respectable, courteous, hardworking and friendly. The office staff is the same. We are very pleased with this company and recommend them to anyone looking for lawn care professionals. Thank you Frechette.

Thank you for your review! We love when our long time customers are happy and satisfied with their service.

Nicholas Liem from North York
Nicholas Liem from North York

Lawncare

My lawns were suffering from weeds and grubs. I tried those DIY products but did not help. So my neighbour referred me to Frechette Lanwcare.

Joanna of Frechette has been very helpful in recommending the right solutions for my lawns (front and back). Their technicians are knowledgable and always on schedule. A proper analysis was done on each visit. My front lawn has recovered and growing healthily now. My backyard has improved significantly and I will use their service again this year. I will recommend Frechette to my neighbours and friends.

Thank you for your business Nicholas! It was a pleasure helping you get your program set up and ensuring your lawn will look great in the years to come. We are always happy when our customers are satisfied with both our services and staff.

- Joanna

Barbara in Toronto
Barbara in Toronto

Great service! Great Lawn!

A neighbour recommended Frecehtte more than 15 years ago and I have relied on them to take care of my lawn ever since, first for a large suburban yard and more recently for a small downtown yard, with their price adjusted accordingly. My lawn has been healthy and weed-free since I started using their service. The staff has always been friendly and courteous. I haven't had any complaints over the years and I will continue to renew my annual lawn care maintenance program in 2019.

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for your loyal business! We love to hear that you have been so happy with us for so many years. We hope you have another great year with Frechette Lawncare.

AD in North York
AD in North York

Anuual Lawn Care

I have used Frechette Lawncare practically from the time I bought my house in the early 1980's. Throughout this time, Frechette has provided reliable, professional and attentive service. I have recommended the company to several friends and neighbours - many are now Frechette customers.

As a long term customer of ours, we are thrilled to hear you continually satisfied with our services and recommend us to your friends and family. We pride ourselves on helping you get the lawn you want! Thank you for choosing Frechette Lawncare!

More about Frechette Lawn Care

Frechette Lawncare is a family owned and operated business, servicing lawns in Toronto and surrounding areas for 50 years. We have an experienced team, on your lawns and in the office, that is ready to offer you lawn care that is effective and reliable. We are a responsible lawn care company, providing a healthy lawn that's healthy for you and your community.

Our season long program provides your lawn with frequent, light applications of perfect slow release fertilizer. This minimizes surge growth and eliminates any potential for leaching or runoff in your grass. This schedule also allows our technicians to monitor and address any problems as they arise throughout the season. Our fertilizers are custom blended, slow release, professional turf products made in Canada. They are a balanced combination of nutrients for your lawn. We fertilize your lawn the same way golf courses do theirs. Our fertilizers release nutrients gradually for a consistent feed all season long. The five applications include: spring, early summer, summer with kelp, late summer with kelp and fall fertilizers.