A To Z Windows & Doors

Amy in Oshawa
Amy in Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

window and door replacement

I would not recommend this company to anyone who wants to have windows done and doesn't want to clean up after them. Also, I still have water coming in my door that they replaced. More so then I did before they "fixed" it. When we called them to have them come fix it they said they were unsure when they would be able to get to our house. They were right down the street that same day working on another job. My husband went and talked to, him and he came that aft. Said he couldn't do anything to fix it. Added a little caulking and left.