Price's Alarms

Anna B in Richmond
Anna B in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Always excellent service!

We’ve been using Prices since around 2007. They installed the alarm system at our previous residence and again at our current home. Sales Dept, Service Dept, and Technicians are very friendly, efficient and knowledgeable.

We just had a tech here (Rich) who replaced our smoke detector. We will also be installing a wireless CO detector/receiver and just found out that Prices can install water sensor detectors in case we have a leak or pipe burst when we are away. We feel so safe knowing that whether we’re home or away on vacation, Prices Monitoring Station is looking after our home and will notify us immediately if there are any problems. We HIGHLY recommend Prices!!

Don J in Victoria
Don J in Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

Home Alarm System

Very happy with our recently purchased alarm system, especially the touchscreen and the app that remotely turns the alarm system on/off with my iPhone. The installer was extremely clean & courteous, and the monitoring station very friendly when we accidentally opened the deck door and set off the alarm. Great local company!

Thank you for your 10 star review of Price's Alarms.

Private User reviews Lake Country, BC

Very professional

The cost of installation is included in the service contract so I am not sure how to cost it out.
We needed an upgrade and wanted a security company that had an office in Kelowna. Someone in Kelowna answered the phone promptly when we called and we arranged installation dates quickly. We have an older (18yr) home but they managed to get everything connected no problem. It’s all very easy to use and the online controls are great.
I really appreciate the fact that I am dealing with people in Kelowna and I was not put on hold nor did I have to listen to a robot voice when I callled.

Thank you for your 10 star review of Price's Alarms.

b ken in West Kelowna
b ken in West Kelowna
1 review West Kelowna, BC

entery gate

happy with the service team when they show up !! getting a timely appointment for service is a joke !! They gave me a tec arrival time...then they called from another city said the tec wouldn't be able to make it, service call was from Vancouver, tec was needed in Kelowna ?? Then the guy said prices would call the next am and reschedule,,No Call I had to call them !! If anyone else can do kanteck please let me know.

Hi B Ken, thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, without more information, we are unable to determine which specific site you are referring to? Please reach out to our service manager and allow us the opportunity to resolve this quickly and provide coaching to the team member who may not have followed thru on their promise to call you back the next am. We understand how important and necessary security is to our clients and make every effort to balance previously booked installations with urgent service requests while trying to anticipate jobs taking longer than expected and account for staff sick time (one of our Kelowna Kantech specialists has been off unexpectedly for a month with a concussion which has pushed our lead times out). We understand these are our issues to figure out and appreciate the opportunity to address this.

Pearce in Toronto
Pearce in Toronto

Alarm, camera

New customers: so happy that we chose Price's Alarm. Amazing ppl, great caring service. Many thanks to Kerry cooper and his team. thank you for securing our home..feel at ease knowing price's alarm is monitoring our home.
Forever grateful..thank you.
The Pearce family.❤️??

Thank you for the wonderful review of Price's Alarms and Kerry Cooper. Welcome to Price's Alarms!

DaVinci in Victoria
DaVinci in Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

Security Camera installation

About a month ago we had 5 security cameras install at the Leonardo Da Vinci Centre... we had Kerry Cooper and Karl a tec guy work very hard to make this all work for us... Kerry met us many times to set up viewing on our home computers and due to our faults couldn't get in due to our computer and other issues, Kerry met us on his day off on his own time and went above and beyond to happily make sure everything worked out for us and it all did. Thank you to Kerry and Karl who on their day off helped us get up and running! We love it!! I even got a house call to make sure all was working well. Just wanted you to know it sure is nice to have GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE and make us not so techy people feel good! THANK YOU AGAIN!!

Thank you for the wonderful review of our teammates here at Price's Alarms. We've always said it's hard to be a great company without really great people. We're very proud of our team!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Security System Install at Business

I have recently used Price's Alarm for a set up at my business in Vancouver. Marc Spiess was my sales rep who discussed various options with me and help to finalize the security plan. I was very impressed with the process from start to finish as the transition from sales to installation was pain free, and seamless. Marc is also very professional, and knowledgeable about their products and services. Their staff have been extremely reliable and great at communicating to customers. Highly Recommend!

Thank you for your review of Price's Alarms. We appreciate your business and will proudly pass along kudos to Marc.

Private User reviews North Saanich, BC

Change Alarm system from previous owners of our house

Tech came on time as requested and did the required work. He also repaired the control panel in the bedroom which the previous owners had damaged. He did not have an Owners Manual but Price's emailed me a copy later.

Thank you for choosing Price’s Alarms, we look forward to serving you in the years to come.

Private User reviews Courtenay, BC

Sue Laughlin @ Prices Alarm Courtenay

Sue Laughlin, at Prices Alarms in Courtenay, is amazing and totally takes care of her clients all the way through from the Quote to the Alarm installation. and beyond. She gives over the top customer service and will ensure all is ok, no matter what. I got my Alarm installed during this winter when we had way too much snow and she ensured all worked out. Even though see had to come out after a major snow fall. WOW! I would say that you have to call her if you want to be taken care of! Period! The only recommendation I would have is to ask Sue to ensure, you must ask because it is not up to her, to have a seasoned and experienced technician install your Alarm. Regardless, she will be there for you no matter. I am super duper satisfied with her being my contact and am more than happy she was there for me! Call her if you want an Alarm installed. Also, Prices Alarms has been monitoring my system and they have been excellent dealing with! I am a happy happy customer.
Thanks, Dionne

Thank you Dionne for your kind review of Price's Alarms! We'll be sure to pass along kudos to Sue on your behalf - We happen to think she is great too. Sue has been with Price's Alarms for almost 18 years and the Price family has been in Security on Vancouver Island for 122 years. Experience and longevity speaks volumes when it comes to security.

More about Price's Alarms

Price's Alarms is Canada's oldest security company, started back in 1895 (yes, 123 years ago). Today, we are BC largest independent Security company serving all of Vancouver Island, the Lower Mainland and the Okanagan with local offices in Victoria, Duncan, Nanaimo, Courtenay, Burnaby, Kelowna and Vernon. We work together with ...
Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Victoria?