Aske Brothers Ltd.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
8710 Yellowhead Trail NW Edmonton AB

Review for Aske Brothers Ltd.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Basement reno

To whom it may concern.
If you are wanting a quick scabby fix look no further these are your guys!

This has been the most unprofessional and inconsiderate experience I have ever had with a Reno company. To make a long story short. The lack of attention to detail in unimaginable to the extent I was asked to sign off my completion of work letter when there was still baseboards to put back on part of the wall. During the renovation process I had raised a concern about the significant unevenness of a bulkhead. John (the contact of my project) came over and agreed and assured me it would be done correctly. After being gone I returned to see in my opinion another poor job. I have a forestry and construction back ground so I do know a bit about construction and if an untrained eye can spot a poor job the fact that these professionals didn't was concerning.

I had politely raised my concerns when I came back and received a message clearly not intended for me at all! In fact it was saying that someone was going to have to tell me I was starting to take advantage of them. When in face I only expected the job done correctly considering timing was not an issue. I have had to constantly remind them of what needs to be done and have gone weeks with no activity and at times no contact or replies.

The things I have asked of them and have had to point out is not unreasonable. Clean up your mess, don't wake someone who's sleeping up to ask for a smoke! Put the baseboards back on before calling the job complete. Fix the paint that clearly doesn't match. Or at the very least don't quick fix fill half an outlet hole with mudding and not even sand it or paint it when it can be seen with the faceplate on.

I would never recommend this company it was been nothing but a constant headache.